Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of rest and sights do you suggest?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suggest the Extreme Archery Raptor sight, I just switched out my Tru-glo for it and I love it, nothing bad with Tru-glo, I just didn't get as much adjustability as I wanted. For a rest, anything drop-away. QAD's are great but pricy, I use a NAP Apache and it works great, the good thing about them besides the price tag is they have an adjustment knob to increase or decrease tension in the drop prong so it will drop really fast or slow depending on your set up.

Comment

i shoot qad hdx's and spot hogg real deals on both my bows, i'm very pleased.

Comment

Originally posted by bowstalker210 View Post
        I suggest the Extreme Archery Raptor sight, I just switched out my Tru-glo for it and I love it, nothing bad with Tru-glo, I just didn't get as much adjustability as I wanted. For a rest, anything drop-away. QAD's are great but pricy, I use a NAP Apache and it works great, the good thing about them besides the price tag is they have an adjustment knob to increase or decrease tension in the drop prong so it will drop really fast or slow depending on your set up.
        I was actually just looking at those Raptor sights and wondering if they were worth the money. I like the light on em for low light conditions and night hunting for hogs.

Comment

Oh yeah they are, however, I would suggest trying amazon.com first. That is where I usually check for equipment and its usually alot cheaper, I got mine for 66 bucks, no shipping. Happy hunting

Comment

Working...
          X