Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need new concealed holster

Let’s hear what you like...

In for responses! I need one for my Sig TTT 1911.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I carry daily a Glock 42 in a N8 Squared tactical. It’s my favorite and most comfortable holster I’ve tried.

Comment

Sneekie

Look at sneaky Pete or it maybe sneeky Pete.

Comment

Where do you prefer to position your holster when you carry?

I settled on 1 o'clock as my favorite. I have a holster that Danny Evans (Wildman) made for me back when he was doing that, and it's my favorite. Leather back with a tab that goes up behind the back of the slide (M&P Shield) so no metal rubs on my skin anywhere. It has a molded kydex front that securely covers the trigger and keeps it safe. Has a single belt hook attached to the center of that. Not bulky at all. I can hook it on my belt and pivot the gun one side to the other, as needed, to keep it comfortable.

Comment

I just bought a "Gunners Custom Holster" IWB kydex w/ sweat shield for my G27 . Very comfortable around $45.00 on ebay. I also ordered another one for my Sig p239.

Comment

For IWB, I carry appendix/1oclock and use either a blade tech klip or KMFJ IWB. That’s for a 42 and a 19. Also, are you wearing it with a tucked in shirt? If so, look for some that have different clips that you can wear over the pants/under the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                Where do you prefer to position your holster when you carry?

I settled on 1 o'clock as my favorite. I have a holster that Danny Evans (Wildman) made for me back when he was doing that, and it's my favorite. Leather back with a tab that goes up behind the back of the slide (M&P Shield) so no metal rubs on my skin anywhere. It has a molded kydex front that securely covers the trigger and keeps it safe. Has a single belt hook attached to the center of that. Not bulky at all. I can hook it on my belt and pivot the gun one side to the other, as needed, to keep it comfortable.
                I can't stand a 1 o'clock/appendix carry. Prefer 3/4 0'clock

And I have 2 of Danny's Code 10-32 holsters. The Kydex belt loops have broken so I need to make some or buy different belt loops...

Right now I'm looking at Alien Gear. Will check put the ones mentioned above as well.

tks

Comment

I use a Sticky holster for my S&W Bodyguard 380. Really like it. I also have a nice OWB custom leather for my 1911 but I don't carry it too much as it's normally to hot here to wear a jacket and I always tuck in my shirt.

Comment

I carry a 19 in dm Bullard bodyguard. Like it a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

OWB I wear a Safariland level 2 with adapter for a regular belt (not a duty belt).

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                        I carry a 19 in dm Bullard bodyguard. Like it a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        I have a DM Bullard leather OWB for my 1911 10mm and a matching dbl mag holster. Love Bullard gear!! Does he make IWB holsters??

Comment

Crossbreed

Comment

I really like my Alien Gear cloak tuck 3.0 IWB. I am waiting on my Bravo Concealment torsion IWB and BCA OWB.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                              I have a DM Bullard leather OWB for my 1911 10mm and a matching dbl mag holster. Love Bullard gear!! Does he make IWB holsters??
                              Yes, I carry a full size 1911 in a Bullard Dual Carry. Highly recommended.

Comment

Working...
                              X