Recap of last weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recap of last weekend!

I had an awesome weekend at the new lease this past weekend. I got my first confirmed bow killed piggy. Had only a couple other opportunities in my hunting career, and things just didn't work out. This boar came in with a buddy. He was content on feeding towards me all afternoon. He finally turned broadside and I let a hog arrow go at him (gold tip with 3 blade rage). Full pass through, and he only went about 80 yards.

The morning before my hog kill, I had two corn bandits come out. Drew back and put the pin between his eyes. The pic will tell the rest of the story.

Lastly, Monday morning before leaving for home, I let the Creed eat one more time. This little guy has been terrorizing my feeder for months.

Couple of other pics for yall:

Grandpa, my decided on cull buck. Was going to smoke him this weekend, but GF put a guilt trip on me because she wants him.

Big 8, named heads up. He throws his head back every time he eats. Had him in range this weekend but decided to wait, as we have pics of better deer. You may be seeing a live hunt thread for this guy before all is said and done.

Those are some nice pictures. That 8 looks like his bottom jaw is messed up, could be a reason why he throws his head back to eat.
    Could be just chewing in the pic but it's a possibility

Comment

Stop him he is killing every thing

Comment

Good shooting. Really put a hurt on that coon.

Comment

Originally posted by treestand View Post
          Good shooting. Really put a hurt on that coon.
          Appreciate it. Definitely a confidence builder.

Comment

Nice shots and an awesome buck on camera. Congrats

Comment

Great recap and shooting! Congrats bud. Some good looking critters.

Comment

Good shooting! The picture of the corn bandit is hilarious haha

Comment

Thats a heck of a 8

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech38 View Post
                    Thats a heck of a 8
                    Thanks. He's pretty. I wish I could decide on an age. I thought 6.5 at first. Now I'm thinking 5.5

Comment

Did you run out of arrows? you put a hurting on some critters.

Comment

L

Comment

Lord I hope I never stumble any where around you in an tree! I cant make my mind up on the 8 I'm thinking he's older 6.5+

Comment

Originally posted by Trophydoehunter View Post
                            Lord I hope I never stumble any where around you in an tree! I cant make my mind up on the 8 I'm thinking he's older 6.5+
                            Yeah most people think that as well. My only thing is I know that the crazy horn buck is older, so Im curious what that puts him at. Well I dont know for sure, but my bet is he's older!

Comment

Crazy horn buck.

Comment

Working...
                              X