video cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

video cameras

So I've really been wanting to start filming some hunts and mainly just the cool things seen while sitting in the stand. I bow hunt 90 percent of the time but do hunt with a gun occasionally (mainly with the little brother) so a huge zoom isn't to big of a deal but would be nice to have. I'm not looking to spend a fortune on a camera but id like something that takes decent video. I was hoping to stay under $750 or so. I've read every thread I could find on here and It seems like the Panasonic's have some really good reviews, but what would you guys recommend? thanks for the help!

If your price limit is 750, you're in good shape. I have a Sony handycam spent like 300ish. Happy with it. It becomes addicting good luck

Comment

Following

Comment

Thanks laredoarcher! Any more suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
          If your price limit is 750, you're in good shape. I have a Sony handycam spent like 300ish. Happy with it. It becomes addicting good luck
          Me and my brother both have the same camera and love them! Sure is addicting! You'll find yourself missing opportunities because you wouldn't have been able to get it on camera

Comment

Do yall know the model of the handy can yall have?

Comment

Working...
            X