No announcement yet.

Open letter to Cajun Blake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just ordered some as well, never had it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Tubby View Post
      Use Zing Zang bloody mary mix instead of tomato sauce with Ragin Blaze chili... #nomnom

Yes sir... Clint, I hope all is good with you and the family. Good to know you are still around. Take care my friend.

Comment

Smart, a good friend on the Fire Department turned me on to adding corn to the chili... My family and friends have never turned it down.

Sometimes, if'n I'm feeling wild and crazy, I will add a can of mushrooms to the mix... There's a funny story behind that secret. [emoji51][emoji3]

Comment

Adding beans and corn just makes chili flavored stew, may as well go all in with some taters and carrots. Chili talk and a cold front coming I think this weekend will be right on time to make a batch.

Comment

Blake I'm out to. I'm going to PM you my order........But I want chilli for dinner! Can you deliver to my house by 5?

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post
              Adding beans and corn just makes chili flavored stew, may as well go all in with some taters and carrots. Chili talk and a cold front coming I think this weekend will be right on time to make a batch.

And celery, corn, sugar snap peas, etc.

Even you don't know how to make stew. [emoji23][emoji23]

And don't ferget skillet cornbread.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                FREE fajita seasoning for all orders placed

I will take care of my TBH brothers and sisters

I just placed an order. Can’t wait to try it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had 3 packs of his chili mix the other night and finally decided to put one to use....and dadgum it was good! I ended up vacuum sealing a bunch and freezing it. Having it again tonight for frito chili pie! MMM I'm hungry!

Comment

Originally posted by Mesquite Archer View Post

You put chili seasoning in stew? You suck at cooking.[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Just realized that I was out as well so I ordered 3 bags Blake...this is a rush order lol.

Thanks it really does make good chili.

For the record I like beans in my chili or not but unlike some on here who put butter in their coffee I ain't gonna go there.

Comment

All this talk about chili and I just added Shiner Bock to the grocery list for tomorrow. Wife approves..

Comment

Blake, my friend, I too have sinned and am out...

Please forgive me my friend and will place an order ASAP!!

And now that I think of it I’m out of Barnacle Dust for Bloody Marys.

Zing Zang for all!!!

Comment

If you put beans in your chili he shouldn’t sell you any . That ain’t chili it’s soup .[emoji16]

Comment

Some y’all are way over the top with no beans in chili obsession.

There ain’t a thing wrong with beans in chili. I think chili without them is nothing more than glorified spicy spaghetti meat sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

If you put beans in your chili he shouldn’t sell you any . That ain’t chili it’s soup .
                                Oh you didn't! And I was going to invite you to my place for chili...with beans but now you can't have any.

Comment

Working...
                                X