Hushpuks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hushpuks

Yep, Hushpuks. These are the noise/vibration dampeners my friend has me trying out. He owns the patent on the polymer used in them. So far I am liking them. Took away some vibration and made bow slightly quieter. I like that they can be moved easily and that they are low profile compared to another brand I have used.

Most of the tests up north have been done with longbow shooters and they love them apparently. Anyhow, I am doing more trials on them and we'll see what happens.

This is where they started out on my bow but I have moved them to another spot with better results.

My friend owns a shop up in PA and he SWEARS by these things. Been telling me about them for months. First time I have seen them mentioned online at all.
    Last edited by TexasCanesFan; 10-03-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Just saw the comments from Andy Dumbauld on the website. He shoots out of my buddies shop.

Comment

Finally wrote up a little something about them. Hope this is against rules. If so, sorry mods! Just let me know.

New Product - Hushpuk

Comment

I might have to try one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixiehunter View Post
            I might have to try one of those.
            They come two to a pack and in two different sizes. More on the way I believe. Let me know if you try them.

Comment

Working...
            X