bow help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bow help

OK guys, I need some help on getting my wife a new bow. This will be here second bow. She had a Mathews switchback. But was not really happy with it. What she wants now is a faster bow. So my question is what bow should I get her, she has a small draw length wich is 25.5 THe draw weight she can handleis 50 to 60lb.
    Last edited by a4308; 07-30-2012, 08:15 PM.

Mathews jewel, Bowtech heartbreaker are two great bows that give the short draw female archer speed and good energy transfer.

Comment

PSE brute x. My draw is 25.5 at 59lbs with a 300gr arrow shooting 264fps.

Comment

3rd day i got it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes they are but I was thinking of the bowtech inssanity. Any of you guys shot one before?

Comment

Originally posted by Skullworks52 View Post
            3rd day i got it.
            Wow I've been shooting for a couple of years and yet havent got a Robin Hood.

Comment

Originally posted by a4308 View Post
              Wow I've been shooting for a couple of years and yet havent got a Robin Hood.
              they are also I think 500 bucks set up ready to shoot from bass pro or cabelas. and accidents happen.

Comment

The insanity is a very good short draw bow. Has a little more aggressive draw cycle but is to be expected from a 355 fps ibo. We have several customers shooting insanitys including the owner lance. He shoots a 26 inch insanity 60 lbs and it shoots his cx maxima blue streak 340 grains at 289 fps.

Comment

The Jewel, Heartbreaker, and Quest Torrent would be my picks for that drawlength, if she wants a smooth draw with speed.

Comment

Bowtech invasion or heart breaker!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineRR View Post
                      Bowtech invasion or heart breaker!
                      But I think the bowtech invasion only goes down to 26. On the draw length doesn't it?

Comment

I just bought a brute x about a month ago and love it. You should definitely take a lookr at those

Comment

Originally posted by booger presley View Post
                          I just bought a brute x about a month ago and love it. You should definitely take a lookr at those
                          Well I'm going to the extravaganza in Houston, hopefully will see difrent bows. And see what she likes

Comment

Hoyt Vector Turbo!!

Comment

Originally posted by a4308 View Post
                              But I think the bowtech invasion only goes down to 26. On the draw length doesn't it?
                              Correct. 26 up to 30.

Comment

Working...
                              X