Building a high FOC arrow... Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by muddyfuzzy View Post
    There are different option across their product line that will have a greater wall thickness in the same spine as another shaft.

Personally I shoot the 300 Deep Impact at 11 GPI, how's that wall thickness for you.

Also the new Spartan line will have a a thicker wall and higher GPI even though it is a smaller diameter shaft. I'm expecting this to be a huge seller this year. Randy Kitts and the guys tested this one exclusively on Elk this year prior to release with awesome results.

I understand you can't have your cake and eat it to. No such thing as a light gpi arrow that is ultra durable. With light gpi you sacrifice wall thickness which affects durability.

I wish someone made a tapered carbon arrow that was durable and consistant. Get the weight upfront where it belongs and it would be durable.

I am still researching the maxim reds, they are supposed to be tapered.

Comment

Originally posted by bm22 View Post
      I understand you can't have your cake and eat it to. No such thing as a light gpi arrow that is ultra durable. With light gpi you sacrifice wall thickness which affects durability.

I wish someone made a tapered carbon arrow that was durable and consistant. Get the weight upfront where it belongs and it would be durable.

I am still researching the maxim reds, they are supposed to be tapered.
      I,have never seen any carbon express shafts tapered. The front of weight the claim as been debunked.

Comment

Working...
      X