X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live trad hunt

Setup for spotting and stalking off 2 feeders. Lots of open land. Spot1

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Then with a short walk with the wind at my back I have another feeder which I can see if anything is under it at about 600 yards probably going to do a lot of walking tonight and hopefully have a big on the end of it.

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Tapatalk is the worst with pics. Going to sit here for awhile.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

They stayed away from the feeder(45 yards) after the arrows in my quiver racked up against a cedar bush while trying to get my bow up. I had to sneak out and come back in on the other side of the field I snuck up to what is guess to be 11-12 yards. As I sat up on my knees (in the dark) they blew out. I could have killed them all with a compound but im not looking for excuses. It makes it really tuff to embrace the ride but I'm in.

Comment

Weird... tapatalk is always the best when I use it for pictures. It always auto corrects the image and sizes it perfect for the web. The only thing that usually goes wrong is that people forget to put a blank line after they attach the picture you so you get multiples that scroll across the screen.

Comment

I can't figure out how to do tapatalk from my phone. Are y'all doing it from your PC ?

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                  I can't figure out how to do tapatalk from my phone. Are y'all doing it from your PC ?
                  As far as I know tapatalk is a mobile app (phone/tablet)

I use the expanded reaponse and the mountain icon to post pics (uploads and hosts on tapatalk)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

To do a full reply, you tap the ^ symbol and not type a quick reply

You can also attach, but it doesnt resize, autocorrect like tapatalk hosting.

Comment

Tapatalk is so easy, a caveman could do it! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

That's my new blind and feeder at my new place! Loaded the pic in about 5 sec!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Are you hunting hogs?

Comment

I have to hold my phone sideways on its left side to tske the pics for them to post correctly.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah it's all jacked up for me since I got this replacement phone. Everything is either on its side or upside down

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                              To do a full reply, you tap the ^ symbol and not type a quick reply

You can also attach, but it doesnt resize, autocorrect like tapatalk hosting.

Must be those dang newer phones??? On my iPhone5 the screen is different than that!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X