Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    This really happened?
    For the record, it was a "guest" and not a member.
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      For the record, it was a "guest" and not a member.
      This was at a BOWNANZA ? Now I definitely have to make it out.

Why did they get into a fight?

Comment

This was at a BOWNANZA ? Now I definitely have to make it out.

Why did they get into a fight?
        Drunkeness...
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Naw... Couldn't be...
          That never happens!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Of course. 3 I think. Remember when I was the good boy at the big fight when the dude hit Jeff? I pulled Justin away from the brawl when the dude kicked at you and calmed him down.

Two for sure. 08 and 09. I was a key member of Team Mudbug more than once and that wasn't 08.
            Oh that's right....I tend to put bad memories right out of my mind!
            This really happened?
            Yes...I was stupid enough to think I could get the guy calmed down enough to just leave. He tried to lay me out and J-Bone flew at about the speed of light (he does love his mama and won't stand for anyone trying to hurt me ). Fortunately, J-Bone was grabbed in time, and I gave up trying to be nice.

Lesson learned....not everyone is interested in listening to reasoning!

Comment

This year was our first one. Already looking forward to next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This was my first year as well. Was only able to make it for a couple hours. But made the drive out. Got to meet a few members and finally put a face to the screen name. Thanks to team kid food and dessert. Ha my two year old daughter was very pleased.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                  This was my first year as well. Was only able to make it for a couple hours. But made the drive out. Got to meet a few members and finally put a face to the screen name. Thanks to team kid food and dessert. Ha my two year old daughter was very pleased.
                  I pointed that bad arse wagon out to my wife. Didn't get to meet you though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                    I pointed that bad arse wagon out to my wife. Didn't get to meet you though.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                    Haha i built that for her first birthday and she requests it goes everywhere.
                    I'm gonna be building a slammed rat rod wagon next. Maybe bring that one next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                      Haha i built that for her first birthday and she requests it goes everywhere.
                      I'm gonna be building a slammed rat rod wagon next. Maybe bring that one next year.
                      Miss you bro!! Let's ride when I get back. Motonanza 3??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        Miss you bro!! Let's ride when I get back. Motonanza 3??!!
                        Absolutely brotha. Lookin forward to it. Stay safe out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          Of course. 3 I think. Remember when I was the good boy at the big fight when the dude hit Jeff? I pulled Justin away from the brawl when the dude kicked at you and calmed him down.

Two for sure. 08 and 09. I was a key member of Team Mudbug more than once and that wasn't 08.
                          Wait. What? I did not know of this brawl.

Which Jeff?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                            I don't think he really calmed down until TC put him to sleep with a deftly applied RNC!
                            I was referring to J Bone.

Burnadell it was my good friend Jeff Young.

My apologies for bringing up the bad memory.
                            Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 04-02-2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X