No announcement yet.

My favorite self made primitive bow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you guys like it. Thanks for the compliments! Pumped for this season and the humbling experiences it will bring.

Comment

Looking Good!

Comment

Great looking stick.

Comment

Where is the picture taken from?

Comment

Love the backdrop for those pictures!!! Great bow too

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

These pictures were taken at Brooks Lake Lodge near Dubois, WY. Brooks Mtn, as well as The Pinnacles make a great backdrop for sure. Just an hour away are the Tetons in Jackson. I am fortunate enough to be the archery instructor here, and i build primitive bows in the off season. This bow will be in the Primitive Archer BBOM(backed bow of the month) contest for Aug/Sept. If you guys are on that forum (or read the mag) feel free to check it out. I have decided to name this bow "Anastasis" which means resurrection, in honor of a major turning point in my life, where after some dark times, i decided to follow my heart and head northward towards life and adventure in the mountains. Best thing ive done so far!

Comment

Most of us cling to what we believe is safe even though we never get to fully live. I envy those who go back to the wild and live that dream.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Beautiful bow!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X