Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
    Scores are posted on IBO site

For those of us unfamiliar with the formats could you give a quick description of the IBO competition vs Hunter Challenge? Or a place to go find it? Thanks and congrats. It looks like you did a lot of shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

IBO Trad Worlds this week!!!

This shoot is like 2 completely separate shoots in one weekend at the same place! The IBO Traditional World Championship is a 60 target competition over 3 - 20 target courses. Everyone shoots the first 2 courses, and only the top 10 in each class gets to shoot the final course on Sunday. You only compete in one class.

The Hunter Challenge course is run by the host club, and is a 25 or 30 target course that is set up and run just like most 3D shoots. You can compete in all classes you have equipment for over the weekend.

They take the top 32 scores from all classes in the Hunter Challenge, and those folks get to compete in the shootdown on Saturday evening.

You can shoot just the Hunter Challenge, just the IBO shoot, or both to fill out your weekend.

The Hunter Challenge is a cool add-on because it allows folks who can't be there all weekend to compete in the IBO shoot the chance come out and still shoot.

This shoot is one of the best run all trad shoots anywhere!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

As Bisch said above is how it goes. That particular hunter challenge was a 25 target also they have a team shoot which is random drawing pick names from a coffee can, just put your name in if you choose to shoot it with no entry fee prize is $750. Gift cards divided 3 ways so $250 each . They also have a separate self bow shoot off I think prize
        on that this year $1000. If I remember correctly, Rusty should know he won it . Hunter challenge shoot down from the 32 top men was I think was $500.

Comment

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X