Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
      Very Nice Video!

Thanks for sharing!

Appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TGoody View Post
        Well, draw results are out... I didn't draw anything and I had put in for 4 different animals, BUT the wife got a Muley tag so she's pumped!!! I get to film the hunt so I'm pretty happy myself! May buy an Elk landowner tag if I can't fight the itch... Only time will tell but they sure are **** proud of them LO Elk tags in NM

Amazing stuff man. Great video. Sure is addicting filming the hunt. You K-9?

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
          Amazing stuff man. Great video. Sure is addicting filming the hunt. You K-9?

Yessir! Well I'm not, but my partner is haha

Comment

Man I watched this video from start to finish! Awesome video! Great footage & even better work putting it all together for us! Thanks for taking us along amigo!! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by robbyayala View Post
              Man I watched this video from start to finish! Awesome video! Great footage & even better work putting it all together for us! Thanks for taking us along amigo!! Congrats!

Thanks man. The videos I make are usually short edits so I didn't really know if 30 minutes was going to be too long but it wasn't really about entertaining, more of just showing what it's like up on the mountain chasing Elk for 11 days. It's not for the faint of heart haha

Comment

Nicely done video... Great quality..

Comment

I looked at the time on the video and was like but the opening video and song selection was out-freaking-standing and gets the audience hooked. Watched and enjoyed every minute of it.

Buddy of mine is a professional guide and has offered to take me this September in CO to his public land honey hole. If I start with a new PD in the next month, I'm hoping they'll be ok with it.....if not, it's gonna suck. It'll be my first time as well. I'd love to get your opinion on what gear worked/didn't work for you. The Sony Handycam you mentioned is less than $200, it took outstanding video most of the time.

Great bulls and memories for a lifetime, congrats!

Comment

Man... WHAT A VIDEO! No BS, that was better than most stuff on tv. I really enjoyed it. Public land DIY bow hunting is no joke and you captured it perfectly. I hunt near Del Rio, let's have a beer one day. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by charles7212 View Post
                      Nicely done video... Great quality..

Thanks Charles

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                      I looked at the time on the video and was like but the opening video and song selection was out-freaking-standing and gets the audience hooked. Watched and enjoyed every minute of it.

Buddy of mine is a professional guide and has offered to take me this September in CO to his public land honey hole. If I start with a new PD in the next month, I'm hoping they'll be ok with it.....if not, it's gonna suck. It'll be my first time as well. I'd love to get your opinion on what gear worked/didn't work for you. The Sony Handycam you mentioned is less than $200, it took outstanding video most of the time.

Great bulls and memories for a lifetime, congrats!

Here's the link to the actual Sony Camera we used. We had 2 of them and 4 GoPros.
                      Capture all your memories with images & video using one of Sony's versatile & high-quality Camcorders. Explore Sony Camcorders today.

We prolly used the Handycams the most but all the extra content with time lapses and night stuff or riding on the ranger was from the GoPros
                      I could go on and on about each part but really what matters and knowing the angles and what you want to capture and being fluid, the best shot in the world can be ruined by an unsteady hand. That being said I spend hours editing footage. Some can be saved and used, some is awesome and can't even be used... Hope that helps man and good luck

Originally posted by James View Post
                      Man... WHAT A VIDEO! No BS, that was better than most stuff on tv. I really enjoyed it. Public land DIY bow hunting is no joke and you captured it perfectly. I hunt near Del Rio, let's have a beer one day. Thanks for sharing.

I really appreciate the kind words. It's a lot of work. I really didn't think it would be or get as big as it has gotten! And yes I'm down for a beer, always! I guide here in Del Rio too so if you ever need/want to hunt some exotics, let me know!

Comment

Great video, it got me amped up for my trip coming up!

Comment

Any chance we have anybody that's hunted Mule Deer in Unit 34? This will be the wife's first NM hunt and we will be staying in Weed, NM close to Mayhill inside the Lincoln National Forest. Not looking for a trophy just want her to enjoy the experience and see some critters

Comment

For those of you that enjoyed this video, I filmed my Wife’s NM Muley Hunt in Unit 34! She was able to get it done on her first day so not much filming was done but it was still a great time!

Comment

Working...
                            X