No announcement yet.

3of4 Bull Elk Tags Punched NM DIY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mad props on the video amigo...well done! And, helluva trip for your first elk hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by TGoody View Post
      Thanks for noticing the music. Some people don't care but for some reason that always bugs the crap outta me. I always try to find real suitable, matching music for every video

We had 4 GoPros. All set in different modes/settings for certain shots/scenes.
      2 Sony Handycams (which were used the most) don't remember model #s
      The drone footage was from early season scout trips, not during the Hunt (that's illegal, although that would've been awesome haha)

For editing I have Windows, use PowerDirector 13 Suite. Be been using it for years and love it! I don't even use most of the cool stuff it can do

I have other hunting videos on my channel if you ever get bored, all filmed with same cameras and edited on same program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      gracias! I will check them out!

Comment

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the kind words! There's so much work in editing but it's fun.. Sometimes... Haha sometimes your computer crashes and you lose everything... Haha

Comment

Best video I've seen in a long time ! Thanks for sharing your journey, looked like a heck of a time!

Comment

Originally posted by Steady_Hand View Post
            Best video I've seen in a long time ! Thanks for sharing your journey, looked like a heck of a time!
            Thanks man! Great Times! Putting the Wife in this year too, after the video she wants some too lol

Comment

Man that awesome! Great coverage of a great experience.

Comment

Really nice work. Most folks don't understand the hard work that goes into creating a video of this quality. Hats off to you.

Comment

Awesome work super video and production good luck this season

Comment

camp

That was awesome and thanks for taking us along!

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                      Really nice work. Most folks don't understand the hard work that goes into creating a video of this quality. Hats off to you.

Thanks Guys! When I first got into editing and filming I didn't know how much really went into all of it... It's very time consuming!

Comment

Well done video! Thanks for taking the time to give us a real look at what goes into a NM DIY elk hunt. Cool stuff!

Comment

Just watched the video and I was blown away at the quality of it. I have subscribed and will be checking out your other videos as well.

Comment

awesome

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate it

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
                              Just watched the video and I was blown away at the quality of it. I have subscribed and will be checking out your other videos as well.

Thanks, there's several duck hunts from back home in Arkansas and a promo video for a Friend of mines Ranch/Outfitter.

Comment

Well, draw results are out... I didn't draw anything and I had put in for 4 different animals, BUT the wife got a Muley tag so she's pumped!!! I get to film the hunt so I'm pretty happy myself! May buy an Elk landowner tag if I can't fight the itch... Only time will tell but they sure are **** proud of them LO Elk tags in NM

Comment

Working...
                                X