Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brazoria county shoot

ok well today was my first bow shoot

brazoria county bowmans,, out at green wood gun club ,, didnt really know what to exp but it was nice got a little hot , but hey its TEXAS.

missed a couple , lost one arrow , and shot a 243 ? wife took the score , and i was shooting with a friend , he helped out , but all in all i did prity good on distance ,, my down fall was no binockulers? ,, so i didnt really know wher the point zone was ,, i was slinging kill shots

any how next one is in sept .

Originally posted by h2447intx View Post
    ok well today was my first bow shoot

brazoria county bowmans,, out at green wood gun club ,, didnt really know what to exp but it was nice got a little hot , but hey its TEXAS.

missed a couple , lost one arrow , and shot a 243 ? wife took the score , and i was shooting with a friend , he helped out , but all in all i did prity good on distance ,, my down fall was no binockulers? ,, so i didnt really know wher the point zone was ,, i was slinging kill shots

any how next one is in sept .
    There's a 3d shoot next sun. in Santa Fe at SaltGrass Archery Club! Should be a good one the last one of their season lots of food and giveaways!

Comment

Thanks ,if im not working im in

Sent from my dell streak , the biggest little phone you will ever see

Comment

Working...
      X