X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beat The Heat! Indoor 3D at Cinnamon Creek Ranch

!!!!Beat The Heat!!!!
    Indoor 3D range
    15$ for two hours upstairs with 10 3D targets all day every day!

Shoot'm till your arms fall off and then shoot some more

We are Also holding a

!!!!! Indoor 3D Tournament This Sunday!!!!!

We are also having a start-up 3D indoor shoot this Sunday starting at noon
    20$ buy in with half to the shop and half to the 1st place shooter
    You will shoot 20 arrows in this indoor challenge! You’re not only shooting against your peers, you will shoot against the clock! The arrangement of the targets for the indoor tournament will be set different than the pictures below and all targets will be staggered from left to right at different distances from 15-35yds.

Hunting rigs are required for this shoot, no open set-ups. Bow needs to be the rig your hunt with and it’s a great time to test your hunting rig for the upcoming Bow Season!

I will post the Official rules in the morning for the Sunday Shoot
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BowManiac; 08-08-2011, 03:50 PM.

THat's pretty cool , good luck to all who participate!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Good idea! I hope to make it out.

Comment

Your going to make me put pin sights on my bow? We'll see ya this weekend.

Comment

Sure wish I was closer. I am jealous of all the shooring opportunities you guys have, there is always something going on at CCR.

Comment

Man...now if someone would invent indoor lawn mowing.

I'd be set.

Comment

Indoor 3D rules for CCR

Indoor 3D rules

• Shooters will shoot from the designated shooting station only
                • Shooters will adhere to all range rules and ethics at all times
                • Shooters will shoot field points or nibs only

Shoot format:

• There will be a total of two rounds with 2 ends per round, for a total of 10 arrows for each round; each end will consist of 5 arrows for a final count of 20 shots.
                • The shooter will shoot “one” arrow at each target of his or her choosing in any order, but all targets must be shot by the completion of the round in order to score a full round. A target shot twice in a round will result in a zero for that second arrow. The shooter must keep track of what targets he/she shoots during their round.
                • At the completion each end the bows will be racked and arrows will be scored by a score keeper only. No shooter will proceed past the shooter station while he/she is on the station.
                • The shooters not at a station or shooting will sit in the bleachers behind the shooters on station.
                • The scoring for each target will consist of, 12-10-8-5-0, with the center ring scored as a 12.
                • Any arrow dropped during an end is considered out of play and the shooter will receive a 0 for that arrow. The shooter will not attempt to retrieve any arrow that he/she drops during their round for safety reasons.
                • There will be a 2.5 minute time for each end. Any arrow not shot during an end will count as a zero for that target.
                • In the event that there is a tie, the shooters will draw a random target and shoot that target for score against each other with a time limit of 1 minute until the tie is broken..
                • Range finders are prohibited.

Shooting classes:

• Hunting class - will consist of a bow not outfitted with any lens or magnification on the sight and no more that a 12” stabilizer. The archer in this class can shoot any arrow he/she sees fit, with no

Comment

hmmmmmm.... thinking hard right now.

Mens class and womens class?

Comment

sounds like lots of fun, not sure where it's at(good think i know what google is), but knowing my luck my new bow won't be here in time, so maybe i'll get in on the next event

Comment

Sounds like fun.. Might just have to come shoot..

---
                      - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Class's

There is only a hunting class for this one, men and the Ladies shoot together due to the fact you are shooting against the clock,,,,,time is the equalizer! in this.

Now if we do get at least 5 ladies to come out then we can split into a mens and womens class, but we need to see what the turn out will be first. The last time we did this,,,the ladies did pretty well and beat some of our better staff shooters! so dont count them out! lol

in response to a PM,,,there is no speed restriction in this shoot

Comment

Ok I think we will be there. Ill let you know.

Comment

I don't know anyone that hunts with large diameter arrows .....

So can I use my adjustable single pin if I remove the lens? That's what I hunt with.

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by newj View Post
                              I don't know anyone that hunts with large diameter arrows .....

So can I use my adjustable single pin if I remove the lens? That's what I hunt with.
                              If its the bow you hunt with then yes

Comment

Working...
                              X