Big Cowtown Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Cowtown Thanks

Thanks a million to all who came to support us at the grand openning of Cowtown Bowmens new range. We hope everyone enjoyed shooting it as much as we enjoyed presenting it. Were extremely happy to be part of archery again.
    Final count on shooters was 98 and aprox. 50 new members. Remember we are a large family at Cowtown and would love to have you and yours to join in.
    Any comments or questions about our shoots or club are welcome.
    Thanks Again Rocky

Gonna be a great place guys!

Comment

Yes Cowtown is back!Thanks to all for putting a great shoot on.IMO is was a great day and good turn out.

Comment

Cowtown

We have a whole lot of work left to do . It is encouraging to see all the new faces helping out. It will only get better for years to come

Comment

I can't believe I missed it

I was planning to go. Everything in it's place to walk out the door the next mourning. Late Sat. night it hit me like a freight train. I was sicker than a dog. All is well now. I guess it was just the wrong 24 hours.

Comment

Hope your feeling better strait shooter. You can catch us again Feb.3 at our club shoot. Don't forget we have a club championship this year.

Comment

Hey Rocky, You guys did it this time. What an awesome new place ya'll have, and a great course this Sunday also. Thanks to all the Cowtown folks for the great hard work ya'll put in to it. "Hat's off "

Comment

Cowtown

Hi Rocky !!!!!

Tracy and I hated to miss Cowtown's first shoot at the new property. We will make the next one.

Comment

Sunday was great. What a turnout on a cold morning for a fun shoot. A big thanks to all who have helped. It has been great seeing all of the new people showing up to lend a helping hand. With this continued help Cowtown will grow into a wonderful place to bring out the family and enjoy flinging a few arrows.

Comment

Working...
                  X