West Texas 3D shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Texas 3D shoots

Does anybody know of any 3d shoots around the Lubbock Odessa area. I live in eastern New Mexico and have just gotten into 3d and was looking for some in my area.

Not sure about Lubbock area but we re not far from ya.....www.conchovalleyarchery.com its in San Angelo, Tx. we have a shoot every month $15 non-members. There is a very nice campground at the county park at Lake Nasworthy right outside our gate and several nice hotels right down the road as well as a couple RV parks.

Comment

go to www.sparchery.com, we have a shoot every month

Comment

odessa and seminole both have shoots, email permianbasinarchery@yahoo.com and they can get you on the list for odessa.

Comment

Thanks for the information. I will look into the sites you gave me.

Comment

no

Comment

Originally posted by chiledip View Post
              Does anybody know of any 3d shoots around the Lubbock Odessa area. I live in eastern New Mexico and have just gotten into 3d and was looking for some in my area.
              There is on this sunday in El PASo

Comment

South Plains (Lubbock)archery has them all the time have not been to one yet but my brother said they are alot of fun next one is August 21th 2010

Comment

South Plains Archery shoot is August 21 and starts at 9:00 am. Our shoot location is at Rich Lake off of the Brownfield Hwy between Meadow and Brownfield.
                  We normally set up 30 targets and everyone is welcome to attend. Our September shoot will be on September 18th same time.
                  Non Members price is $10.00
                  We hope to see you there!

Comment

I missed the last months shot, was in Tennessee for a wedding. I had some friends come over and they said it was a good shoot. Went to Seminole last weekend for their monthly and Hobbs has their monthly this Sunday the 8th. Since i first posted I have been to several shoots and have caught the bug. Thanks for the responses. Hope to see you the 21st.

Comment

Range

Directions to your range in SanAngelo? I know years ago it was over at Devil Mountian..

Comment

Working...
                      X