No announcement yet.

Stolen Truck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are all the I would never buy a new truck guys. This is the reason I buy new trucks.

Comment

Is it a diesel? If so I wouldn’t want to chance it.

Comment

Walk. I’ve been in your shoes and took the money. You have no way of knowing how the truck was treated.

Comment

walk

Comment

Thanks for all the advice. I decided to go ahead and walk away. I found a 7.3 L with fairly low miles (110k) that I'm gonna buy with cash. I've got a company truck anyway, so it will just be a spare and weekend driver really.

Comment

I'd offer about 10% of what they paid you. That's what a salvage company is going to pay.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd ask the insurance company if I bought that truck back would they still ding my record for a claim. If they said yes, I'd hang up that phone and cash that check. What's the point of taking it back other than to protect your claim record?

Comment

And here is how to keep your new one from being stolen,

Ranchdog

Comment

At least they found it. I dont think we will ever see my sons truck again.

Comment

Also need to figure in that your carfax might say stolen and recovered on it.

I'd find a new truck.

Comment

Run Forrest Run!

Comment

i agree with the guys above, just move on

Comment

Let the black headed buzzards attack and eat it.

Sorry you have had to deal with your pickup being stolen. Thieves stole a pickup from an elderly lady I know. They did a tremendous amount of damage to it. Ended up requiring a lot of time and expense to repair. There’s no telling what all kinds of crimes they used hers for.

Comment

Yeah you did the right thing. No way to know what happened to that truck until it was too late.

Comment

That would be like 3,500 miles on a rental.......................................Walk.

Comment

Working...
                                X