Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol wat kind of question is this lmaooooooo

Comment

I have seen pigs on brushy creek. I have seen pigs down below HWY 1 South where runtex was. Of course, its be six years since I saw them.

Comment

I hunt on the north side of lake Travis, far northwest corner, and just here in the last two years we’ve finally had pigs start showing up on our game cameras. I kinda expected we’d kill our first one out there last year, but it didn’t happen. This year I’ve got a hog light set on the feeder that gets the most action, and I’ve done ten sits now without a glimpse of pork. They’re there, just not thick yet.

Comment

I’m in far NW Travis county. There are plenty of hogs here. I killed one in my front yard a few months ago.

Comment

Just saw Huntindad’s post. We are neighbors, lots of pigs in Travis county.

Comment

i saw a bunch of em protesting outside the capital building.

Comment

They are everywhere, I believe they are kin to fire ants.
                So far none at my lease in Paint Rock though.

Comment

Originally posted by Conquest View Post
                  i saw a bunch of em protesting outside the capital building.
                  I imagine most of them are INSIDE the capitol building.....

Comment

I see them quite often in the winter on HWY 71 where Bee Creek runs under it...west of Bee Cave and East of the Pedernales.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
                      lol wat kind of question is this lmaooooooo
                      I think it's about getting drunk and trying to score a hog on 6th street.

Originally posted by TexOddball View Post
                      I hunt on the north side of lake Travis, far northwest corner, and just here in the last two years we’ve finally had pigs start showing up on our game cameras. I kinda expected we’d kill our first one out there last year, but it didn’t happen. This year I’ve got a hog light set on the feeder that gets the most action, and I’ve done ten sits now without a glimpse of pork. They’re there, just not thick yet.
                      I hunted the north shore off Singleton Bend Road +/- 12 years ago for a few years. Hogs only come through once or twice per year. Landowner said that's how it's always been.

But don't worry if TBH is correct you will be covered up with pigs, they will destroy your property, and you'll never get rid of them any day now.

Comment

Seen two dead ones off spicewood springs road in te past month.

Comment

I see them along onion creek and in the pastures right at 130 and 71.

-------------------------------
                          Violence never settles anything
                          -Genghis Kahn

Comment

That's like asking if their is any fish in a river!!!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              I’ve seen them on Lake Austin shoreline
                              ...in bikinis?

Comment

A bunch of hogs in the hills around bee caves . I have had over ten calls this year from home owner associations in west austin.

Comment

Working...
                                X