No announcement yet.

Anyone use HuntStand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used it last year coordinating with family and other hunters on public land, was cool to see everyone on the map and where they ended up. It saved us from sitting too close to eachother a couple times. We rely so heavily on OnX for Western hunts that we always just end up gravitating to that for mapping and location so ended up dropping HuntStand, it's a cool app though.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

I've had it for a few years also.

Comment

I use HuntWise and have found it to be very useful.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Been using it for a few years but only for wind direction based on stand locations
            Same here.

Comment

Yep. We use it for all the places we hunt. Actually got one of their high-res maps printed of our new south Texas lease last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Love it - many threads about it.

Comment

I prefer OnX...just use to it using it. For record keeping and patterning animals with your trail cam pics I use thehuntersight.com

Comment

Is a great app, we use it on my lease. Have the lease biubdaries outlined and all stands marked. Has saved me a time or two when I was trying to reach a spot.

Comment

I've been using it for a few years now. I love it. It does everything I need it to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X