US patience with the North Korean regime "is over."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US patience with the North Korean regime "is over."

President Donald Trump, speaking alongside South Korean President Moon Jae-in, declared Friday US patience with the North Korean regime "is over."

"The era of strategic patience with the North Korean regime has failed," Trump said in a statement from the Rose Garden. "And, frankly, that patience is over."
    President Donald Trump, speaking alongside South Korean President Moon Jae-in, declared Friday US patience with the North Korean regime “is over.”

Ok Whats he going to do? Send out a mean tweet??

Comment

he likes them MOAB and Tomahawk missiles...It is the 4th of July after all.

Comment

Originally posted by SMC View Post
        Ok Whats he going to do? Send out a mean tweet??
        Implementing Operation: The Interview

Comment

I don't think the Donald is bluffing as he doesn't...bluff. He's not gonna say what he's gonna do...but don't be surprised when he does something.

Comment

Lol He bluffed about the comey tapes, the wonderful health care plan that's ready, the wall and on and on....

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
              I don't think the Donald is bluffing as he doesn't...bluff. He's not gonna say what he's gonna do...but don't be surprised when he does something.
              I'm afraid you may be correct...also afraid of what the actual 'action' could be.

Comment

I went to Korea several months ago and threw a rock across the border at North Korea.....I would like to think I fired the first shot

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  I went to Korea several months ago and threw a rock across the border at North Korea.....I would like to think I fired the first shot
                  Instigator

Comment

I peed in North Korea in 1978

Comment

You should get the Silver Star with Valor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        You should get the Silver Star with Valor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Nah i'll just accept my 5 minutes of tbh fame.

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Comment

So I guess knocking out the few lights on that side of the border would be a bad arse move!
                          Gee-zus, hard to believe we are teetering on war over a nutcase in North Korea........what happened to simple eradication of a tyrant that we have nothing to gain committing troops/treasure/political clout over? Totally craziness at this point!

Comment

Originally posted by Phdan View Post
                            I peed in North Korea in 1978
                            .........and blew out the main power source! They were just getting back online after my dad was there during the Korean War......lol!
                            LOL........that rock dented the only functioning tank they have!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              So I guess knocking out the few lights on that side of the border would be a bad arse move!
                              Gee-zus, hard to believe we are teetering on war over a nutcase in North Korea........what happened to simple eradication of a tyrant that we have nothing to gain committing troops/treasure/political clout over? Totally craziness at this point!
                              Would it be ok with you if we wait until he destroyed Japan with
                              A nuke before we do anything?

Comment

Working...
                              X