Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bryan Texas 3D shoot schedule

Here it is for now. We'll be adding the big shoots when they get scheduled:

We have gone back to Shotgun starts - Start time is 11:00 am.

Brazos County Archery Club

December 10 - Fred Bear Charity Shoot - Bring a food or pantry item to shoot. We normally have free chili at this shoot.

January 14, 2007

February 11, 2007

March 17-18, 2007. This will coincide with the LSBA Regional and Banquet.

April 15, 2007

May 6, 2007

June 10, 2007

July 8, 2007

August 12, 2007

September 9, 2007. 20th Annual Brazos Valley Shoot Out

Hay that is great! Our range does not have anything in the winter months. I would like to see your range and this will give me something to do during the winter. Thanks for posting.

Comment

Ooops I forgot -

January is our membership shoot month. If you sign up or renew, you get to shoot for free.

Comment

Tracey,can i bring my 4 wheeler to get from target to target and i'll haul targets after the shoot?I know,i can get someone to pull and look for my arrows for me .I know the course very well,if yall set up going up the 1st trail to the left and follow it to the pipline,i can get around no problem.

Comment

Of course, David. We welcome everyone and will accomodate to our best ability. If you let me know a few days in advance of when you are coming, I can get Gary Stein to bring his electric golf cart, which is extremely quiet, but very beefy.

Comment

Thanks Tracy!I'm planning on coming down next weekend,my 80yr old grandmother wants her fresh deer/hog sauage links! I'll call ya before i come that way,and we can hook up with Gary! Thanks- Brazos County Archery Club!
            P.S.-I Love my hometown archery club!

Comment

Wiz you should love it, they are chocked full of great people!!! Brilliant move BCAC!!!

Comment

I shoot the A&M indoor every year around halloween

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                  Wiz you should love it, they are chocked full of great people!!! Brilliant move BCAC!!!
                  I know-i've been a member of BCAC ,since 1990,last year i couldn't affford the membership fee cuase i re-newed my LSBA mem. -I'm a member/supporter of so many different archery clubs and organizations.Sometimes,i will miss a year in a club/organization due to lack of $$.I wish i could support all my favorite clubs,when i can't afford the fees,i freely volunteer my help anyway if possibly can.
                  There used to be a Field Target that was set up along the south side of the archery range,i built it by myself 1 day in 100 degee heat...some "Burnt terd Brain!" Burned it and another targets down just 2 weeks after building them.
                  * I encourage everyone too support thier local archery clubs.If your a member of a club-be a "ProActive" member help-at set ups and take downs,and all the issues of holding a 3-D shoot!
                  Last edited by Bowwiz; 01-06-2007, 09:17 PM. Reason: lak of typn skilz

Comment

Actually, I won't be there this weekend. We're going to the Ranch Rodeo in Ft. Worth. I'll ask Gary to bring the golf cart, though.

Have a great time!

Comment

Well then,be that way Tracy,hehehe-Gary's always been good to me everytime i've been there.My brother and his wife are supposed to come to get video for the Jerry Lewis/Muscluar Dsytrophy project i've been working on.
                      Also,i'm now retired from shooting in the Open class,i'll be shooting MBR from now now...
                      I'll most likely have a my small hunting chair for each target,and sit down on to shoot,along with help on the crutches.I'm having alot of trouble keeping my balance due to my right foot is only 60% right now..
                      Gary,I promise not to be too much of a pain in the azz,Thanks again my friend.See ya this sunday.

Anyone else from Austin area going?I'm open for riders,or we can take your ride....?

Comment

What no shoot after Bownanza????

Comment

Thats right,its been tradition to Bowhunt,Bownaza,BCAC every year since Bownaza started....

Comment

Oh, crap! I'm so sorry about Bownanza.

Last year we killed ourselves with multiple shoots in a month, so this year since we are hosting LSBA the 17th and 18th, we moved our monthly shoot to that weekend.

Sorry, guys. If y'all are willing to set up a course on that Sunday, I'll come out and help.

Don't forget - Daylight savings starts that weekend, too. -

Comment

Maybe we can put out half the targets-15-Make it a "Bownaza Hangover/Recovery Shoot"hehehe-just kidding...
                              I would be willing to help get some targets set for the sunday "Brazos County Archery Club" after Bownaza shoot for us thats made it for the last 4 years....I'll have "Cambo" and most Likely "Switchback124" with me,them 2 boys alone can set 15 targets.

Comment

Working...
                              X