**"TRUE. HUNTING. EXPERIENCE**---3rd Leg @ East Texas Stick Slingers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**"TRUE. HUNTING. EXPERIENCE**---3rd Leg @ East Texas Stick Slingers

This weekend April30th-May1st will be the 3rd leg of the T.H.E. Championship. Shotgun start at 10am with lunch server between rounds.This shoot is primarily for the HUNTER, but will be a challenge as will for all open shooters. In this tournament you "Shoot to Kill" whatever the angle

If you have never been to Our range located in Quitman, Tx. we would love to have you come and see what terrain we have to offer. You may shoot Sat. or Sun......or half one day and half the next. We have put a ton of work into NEW "summer trail" that we will be opening for this shoot to knock off nearly 1/2 mile of walking and still keep a high percentage of extreme angle/terrain shots.

.7 miles East of Quitman on Hwy 154, turn onto Cr3220 (sign), go .5 miles and we are on the left (sign)

Any questions feel free to call: Kyle 903-569-7155
    More info on scoring system at the3d . org

Kyle, can any of us jack legs come shoot?

Comment

This shoot is open to anyone with a bow that wants to have fun. No membership required. Just shoot and have fun.

We will even allow people that shoot hoyt and those bows that only got one cam to shoot....

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
          This shoot is open to anyone with a bow that wants to have fun. No membership required. Just shoot and have fun.

We will even allow people that shoot hoyt and those bows that only got one cam to shoot....
          Kyle, you are cracking me up brother! All the best shooters shoot the bows with no cams from Hoyt

Comment

Low Fence, there are two or three of us from Collin County Bowhunters planning on coming. We had one of these a few weeks back, and it is a blast to shoot.

Wayne

Comment

it is a great course and you know i'll be there next time

Comment

[QUOTE=Low Fence;3686304]This weekend April30th-May1st will be the 3rd leg of the T.H.E. Championship. Shotgun start at 10am with lunch server between rounds.This shoot is primarily for the HUNTER, but will be a challenge as will for all open shooters. In this tournament you "Shoot to Kill" whatever the angle

Kyle, what is the difference in this and a regular 3 D shoot, don't guess i've ever shot one. Shoot to Kill whatever the angle??? and how do you score?

Sounds fun and looking for someplace to shoot Sunday

Comment

I can answer this for him. You shoot kill shots heart , lung, liver. Heart-15, lung-12, liver-10. outside that, -5. Yes thats a minus sign. Your better off missing the whole target than making a bad shot. There are some EXTREME angles. It is a blast.

Comment

What he said!

Also, all the targets have had the kill zones remarked so that that are where they should be to make a true kill shot on a live animal. For example, there is a hog at about a 60* angle, and you MUST shoot him just in front of the ham to hit the heart. Be sure to take binoculars, your gonna need them.

Every who came seemed to enjoy this shoot becasue it was more realistic hunting shots.

Wayne

Comment

How do you shoot 1/2 and 1/2?

Don't think I am going to be able to make it but you never know what might happen

Comment

Shoot all 40 on sat or all 40 on sunday...........or 20 sat and 20 sun

Comment

Ttt

Comment

How much is it to shoot the deerman ?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt043768 View Post
                              How much is it to shoot the deerman ?
                              I'm 99.9% sure its $20 for the 40 target shoot. Sorry I dont have my flyer with me, but I'm almost positive it is $20 kids are less, I'll post a guaranteed price tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                              X