Brushy Hill Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dv9296 View Post
    Just went my first time to Brushy Hill last month. Did not see all the pastures or camp houses. Can someone tell me what the Hog Heaven South pasture camp house is like? Does it have individual rooms, where two hunters could stay in one?

Thanks,
    DV
    The Hog heaven north and south pastures share the same camp. The cabin has two big rooms with multiple bunk beds

Comment

Great bucks congrats

Comment

Great hunt.

Comment

Those bucks look great on that skinning rack i built for Pete years ago

Comment

Nice bucks

Comment

Congrats...

Comment

Good Job that place can be tough on some and great on others. They have some really big Deer.

Comment

Awesome! Congrats. I'll be down there in late Nov. Hope I have great luck

Comment

On a Great Buck

Comment

There is a heck of an Indian camp just down from The camp house on hog heaven. Walk down the road and take the first left about 200yds south of the camp house. that road cuts right through a nice site about the first 100yds.

Comment

Wish I would have known that when I was there! Thanks for the knowledge. I'll definitely check it out next time I'm there.

Comment

Great deer. Great place to hunt but it's hard hunting

Comment

Working...
                          X