Maurice Chambers Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maurice Chambers Ranch

anybody been,whats it like,have pics etc.

it was a good place but has gone down the last couple of years (since he lost the ackerman pasture)

Comment

He still has a good opperation going at his house even without the Ackerman!If you are wanting to hunt Whitetails go to his places in Del Rio or Pearsall they are top notch!!

Comment

Still a great place. We go at least 3 times a year for hogs and go for whitetails once a year (I have one nice 10 pt targeted on the main ranch ). He has lots of exoctics and the place in Del Rio is suppose to be really good for Whitetails (Crystal Creek Ranch). Never been there but have heard good things about it from others.
        Jeff Young

Comment

Just got back from a hunt at Crystal Creek this weekend (11/4-5). Hunting was great for everything except whitetail. Did the exotics package and took two sheep and a hog. Marvin was the guide and I can't say enough how impressed I was with him. Brought my son who isn't hunting yet and Marvin set him up on a stand by himself and he took over 300 pictures of whitetail, blackbuck, Hawaiian ram and the like. We will be back again soon.

Comment

Anyone ever been to his place in Pearsall?

Comment

where at in pearsall . what are the prices like

Comment

Congrats on the hunt now we need a hunting report dont forget the part about a borrowed bow.

Comment

Maurice lost the lease in Pearsall at the end of last deer season. He is now just running hunts at the house in Sabinal and Crystal Creek in Del Rio.

Comment

Working...
                  X