No announcement yet.

Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I retract my previous offer. If you need help, call the coast guard. It's nasty out, and this coffee is good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Well? Anyone connect this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
        Well? Anyone connect this morning?
        I connected to some pizza at pizza shack

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

I heard deer and came close to a hog on my way in. Left before I would get washed away that rain was pretty good.

Comment

Well guys I had early morning success just before the storms I ended up watching a doe on a creek bottom that was filled with acorns I expected them to be bedded on the other side of the creek from me they ended up coming from the East which was perfect for this wind and I did a 5-step and stop walk-in took me an hour and a half to get to my hunting location. The shot was at 35 yards she ran 50 and died on the creek bed. If anybody wants to post a picture for me I'll send it to them.

Comment

Congrats on the doe roostar.

Comment

Thanks i put a lot of time in this year. My first time ever tagging on opening day and i asked my boss for the day off... Glad i did. Its just a doe but man deer dont come easy out here.

Comment

Originally posted by roostar14 View Post
                  Thanks i put a lot of time in this year. My first time ever tagging on opening day and i asked my boss for the day off... Glad i did. Its just a doe but man deer dont come easy out here.
                  Especially with a bow. Congrats to you.

Comment

Congrats Rooster way to go

Comment

That's awesome. Congrats.

Comment

Great job on the doe Rudy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to all that had success this am & good luck this evening. I’m in Junction hunting, it’s tough here believe it or not.. Have not seen a thing, kinda reminds me of the SHNF��

Comment

Originally posted by trophytrout1 View Post
                            Congrats to all that had success this am & good luck this evening. I’m in Junction hunting, it’s tough here believe it or not.. Have not seen a thing, kinda reminds me of the SHNF��
                            Hey, who are you?

Comment

Congrats. Don't take this wrong, but dont justify anything by saying it's just a doe. That's still an accomplishment out there

Comment

What in the reindeer games is going on here ? What have y’all guys been doing in front of these poor deer ?
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X