No announcement yet.

My 2017 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope. My 22yo went to court Wednesday and they showed him leniency. Hopefully he learns from it and moves past it. They have to deal with the consequences of their actions but as a parent it sure is tough to watch them take lumps. In my prayers bud.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry you had to come home early. Hope you get everything worked out at home. Still have time in the season to make something happen, with a good blessing.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
        Nope. My 22yo went to court Wednesday and they showed him leniency. Hopefully he learns from it and moves past it. They have to deal with the consequences of their actions but as a parent it sure is tough to watch them take lumps. In my prayers bud.

Thanks. It's tough for sure. We'll start meeting with attorneys Monday. I have zero experience on a personal level with this type of thing, although i deal with it on a daily basis at work. Kind of put it in a completely different perspective for me I guess.

Comment

Things are getting back on track around here. I filled my buck tag last week on a spur of the moment hunt, but not with a bow. With that said, Thursday morning I'll be in a new stand I hung a couple weeks ago as long as the north wind they're predicting holds true and nothing unforseen happens. Then Friday I'll be getting a pass around bow from tradgang. It's a Black River hybrid and I'll have it for a month, so maybe I'll get to hunt a little in December in the NF in Trinity County with it. I can still kill a buck there so it's not over. I have a lot of other stuff going on but I'm not giving up on hunting at least a little bit more!!

Comment

Still a lot of season left.

Comment

My 2017 Season

Good luck with Faith, Ryan! I’m sitting in a tripod with Hope now.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Great morning to be in the woods. I’ve heard a few rifle shots and the duck hunters are blasting away!! A pic of the view from my setup.
                [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171123/db5cc072ed07b81d7d18d46ba0ba4de1.jpg[/IMG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try again on pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Good deal. Hope you get some blood.

Comment

Good luck Ryan! I hunted this morning, but had to get out of the blind early due to family obligations. It was 29* here this morning!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Nothing shot this morning. But on a positive note, I'm about to go get my granddaughter then head over to my mom's and drown my sorrows in turkey and dressing, mashed potatoes baked ham and pecan pie. And various other bad foods!! Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!

Comment

Helluva consolation prize. Enjoy the family. God bless.

Comment

Well we had a great Thanksgiving but we were up late visiting with family so we didn't hunt this morning. I have an extra job tonight from 3 pm to 11 pm so I probably won't hunt again until tomorrow evening. But Faith is coming today, I have another week off in December and have another buck tag I can use in the NF the next county over. Starting to get excited about it again. I may not see much there either but at least it'll be something different.

Comment

Go get em!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X