• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
    I always heard he suffered from syphilis
    And uncontrollable flatulance!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
      This week I read 2 different books about how Adolf Hitler escaped the Russians and Allies, and lived his life out in Argentina ( Hunting Hitler), and “The Grey Wolf”. So, since I’ve never believed the story about Osama bin Laden, I’ve been researching, and found “ Killing Osama bin Laden”, by Seymore Hersch. I never believed the story we were told, and never believed Rob O’Neil.
      I served on the USS Carl Vinson from November 2008 to May 2012. I was onboard when Seal Team 6 brought on OBL. We were not allowed to see the body they did bring on a body, they were on ship about a week, we did dump a body into the ocean, we attached 4 90#dumbells to the body prior to discarding it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

This week I read 2 different books about how Adolf Hitler escaped the Russians and Allies, and lived his life out in Argentina ( Hunting Hitler), and “The Grey Wolf”. So, since I’ve never believed the story about Osama bin Laden, I’ve been researching, and found “ Killing Osama bin Laden”, by Seymore Hersch. I never believed the story we were told, and never believed Rob O’Neil.
        Also, earlier in the year when CIA JFK documents were released to the public, they also releases a report (along with a picture) to a german man down in Argentina that looked like Hitler, the other german soldiers called him Fuhere. It was never investigated.

Comment

Yeah and JFK and Marilyn Monroe are living somewhere on a deserted island with Nocole Smith

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            Yeah and JFK and Marilyn Monroe are living somewhere on a deserted island with Nocole Smith
            And Hillary turned over all her emails. And there were no classified top secret emails amongst the ones she overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              Oh, I was always under the impression it was a possibility simply because so many high ranking nazi's made to South America...Hitmen from Israel hunted them down mercilessly & were very successful at it. My gut told me there would likely be no way for him to hide with the combination of poor health & being so recognizable. I would place a wager that he checked out & probably didn't want to end up like his compadre in Italy.

It's all very interesting & have always enjoyed contemplating the alternatives.
              Yep, that was my thoughts also. IF Hitler made it out of the bunker he definitely would not have gotten away from the Mossad...…..those boys don't play!!!
              All I can say is from books I’ve read. According to these books, his health issues stemmed from a failed assassination attempt that left wood splinters in him. My post is not so much about Hitler as it is about the information that is withheld from us. There were a lot of American banks and investment institutions that (knowingly or not) financed the Nazi regime. The wealth that the Nazi’s stole from Europe was astounding. Can’t wait to gather more details about Al qeada and OBL.
              Yessir!!! I started learning those things about 15 years ago. It is incredible what goes on...……...all under national security!
              Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
              I served on the USS Carl Vinson from November 2008 to May 2012. I was onboard when Seal Team 6 brought on OBL. We were not allowed to see the body they did bring on a body, they were on ship about a week, we did dump a body into the ocean, we attached 4 90#dumbells to the body prior to discarding it.

That is very kewl sir! Just being in that environment had to be quite surreal.

Comment

I've never believed the Hitler escaping theories, but if you are interested in that particular subject, read Hunting Eichman. Fantastic book.

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
                Burial at sea?

Many of that team were killed in a chopper crash they had to change choppers last minute to an older chopper - so it would be easy to identify?

22 members of Seal Team Six were killed - one heck of a coincidence don't you think?
                That chopper was shot down, and If I remember correctly none of those SEALs were on the OBL raid.

Comment

Last edited by sir shovelhands; 06-18-2018, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    I've never believed the Hitler escaping theories, but if you are interested in that particular subject, read Hunting Eichman. Fantastic book.

That chopper was shot down, and If I remember correctly none of those SEALs were on the OBL raid.
                    I also remember hearing none of the OBL SEALs were on the chopper.. SEAL Teams are big, and SEAL Team 6 doesnt really exist...

Comment

The propaganda fed to us was that he did not have kids either. Not sure I believe that.

Comment

That is very kewl sir! Just being in that environment had to be quite surreal.[/QUOTE]

Yea it was crazy, it really just ticked me off! I got off watch at 2am and was called back onto watch (most qualed supervisor) at 6am. When I got up all I was told the osprey on deck landed and some SEALs carried off a body bag. We figured it was a SEAL, then CNN started reporting OBL had been killed and we put 2 and 2 together. About an hour after they released me from my second watch standing... I was walking through hangar bay 2 (3 was closed to all enlisted and civilian on board) the MWR fitness BOSS (civilian) had me help him run up to the gym and grab 4 90# dumbbells and set them next to the entrance for hangar bay 3. I asked him why, and he said they needed it to sink a body.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          Oh, I was always under the impression it was a possibility simply because so many high ranking nazi's made to South America...Hitmen from Israel hunted them down mercilessly & were very successful at it. My gut told me there would likely be no way for him to hide with the combination of poor health & being so recognizable. I would place a wager that he checked out & probably didn't want to end up like his compadre in Italy.

It's all very interesting & have always enjoyed contemplating the alternatives.
                          Expedition Unkown on the Discovery Channel is airing an episode about this right now. Direct TV channel 278.

Comment

Finished Hunting Hitler and came away with lots of WTH issues.

22000 should of been charged with war crimes. 28 say a day in court..
                            We paid one scientist 3 million in 1945 to come to America
                            The cold war with Russia started the day WW2 ended - We stole all the scientists
                            The Germans had over 800 shell companies around the world at the end of WW2 shipping money from New York to Argentina.

The last chapter will blow you away...................

Comment

I love a good conspiracy! Did they ever find Dr. Mengele? He was supposedly down in Argentina or Brazil.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post

Yea it was crazy, it really just ticked me off! I got off watch at 2am and was called back onto watch (most qualed supervisor) at 6am. When I got up all I was told the osprey on deck landed and some SEALs carried off a body bag. We figured it was a SEAL, then CNN started reporting OBL had been killed and we put 2 and 2 together. About an hour after they released me from my second watch standing... I was walking through hangar bay 2 (3 was closed to all enlisted and civilian on board) the MWR fitness BOSS (civilian) had me help him run up to the gym and grab 4 90# dumbbells and set them next to the entrance for hangar bay 3. I asked him why, and he said they needed it to sink a body.
                                Metal dumbbells?

Comment

Working...
                                X