No announcement yet.

AVOID I-635/75 "High Five" in Dallas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife left work a little after 3. She made it to Mckinney using the tollway and it took her about normal time ~1hr. Should be interesting what the evening traffic looks like

Comment

Had to go to Arlington today to meet my daughter. Went there on 175, told my wife I think we'll go home I20. Bad mistake ! Overlaying Eastbound lane, took an hour and thirty minutes more to get home !

Comment

I went under it all at about 2:30-3pm heading home. The ramps appeared to be open and traffic moving.

Good Luck!!!!!!

Comment

Wife got stuck on TI Blvd near it. Took her 2 hours to get 10 miles and she had 4 kids in the car on the way to a summer camp! She barely survived.

Comment

Yikes. Thanks for the note. Hauling a big load of steel and that would have cost me a ton.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
              Avoiding Dallas in general 10-4! Got it
              Says the guy who lists his location as Houston

I will go way out of my way to stay out of the all big cities traffic

Austin and Houston are on the top of the avoid list

Comment

I went through yesterday at 5:15 and it was like a Monday early afternoon traffic. Everything was open but most drivers still took different routes. Never seen a Thursday after work with so little traffic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                  I don't do toll roads. I'm just going to get on Preston Rd. and chug along. I'll get home.
                  It take some creative thinking and patience to go anywhere in DFW without getting on a tollroad now a days

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                    It take some creative thinking and patience to go anywhere in DFW without getting on a tollroad now a days
                    Naw. Just allow yourself plenty of time and you will get there. Most of the time around here, the service road is running faster than the tool road is. I'm just old and not in a hurry anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad74 View Post
                      it took my guy over 1 1/2 hrs to get to your place yesterday

Comment

Working...
                      X