No announcement yet.

Police raided my neighbor’s house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The house was probably under observation for several hours if not days.. They got who they were looking for

Comment

Ha Ha Gallons of weed omg god

Comment

We were getting a load of equipment delivered to my parents house last month. We get everything unloaded and we're waiting for a customer to show up when about nine cop cars come speeding down the road and up the driveway across the street. It's a well known meth dealing property. A guy I went to school with even committed suicide there by shooting himself in the head twice. This was about a woman chasing a guy down the driveway with a gun while being a felon.

I cracked up when this beat up Xterra saw the cop cars, slammed on the brakes, and u-turned in our driveway. I thought the engine was going to blow they were tearing off so fast. Gotta get their fix somewhere else that day.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyOrtiz View Post
          If you live on Harris Branch, they were after a murder suspect with the US Marshalls
          I saw that on the news, unrelated

Comment

Owner was out there tonight planting flowers. Glad to see he’s trying to beautify the neighborhood now.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
              Owner was out there tonight planting flowers. Glad to see he’s trying to beautify the neighborhood now.
              Might have been weed

Comment

Don't they need another place to raid, i could find them some more in my neighborhood!
                I reckon that's why you called it the hood.
                There's no escape from the scourge.

Comment

Working...
                X