Iphone Pics To Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iphone Pics To Computer

What is the best way to get pics from my phone to my computer?

I have plugged my phone in and treated it like a removable drive which works but there is no order to the pictures or the files they are in.

I tried a mobile mover software that is supposed to import the files and images over. It worked but most of the files were broken and unable to open.

I'm sure there is a much better way of doing this that I am not aware of.

We don't know either, probably have better luck asking your kids!

Comment

I upload mine to OneDrive and then down load them from onedrive to my computer.

Comment

Send them as a text message to your email. It will probably take some time to do it though.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
          We don't know either, probably have better luck asking your kids!
          You are exactly right..

I hope you are doing well brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
            You are exactly right..

I hope you are doing well brother.
            Doing good! Same to you.

Comment

If it's a few hi-lights, I generally email them to myself and open the email on my computer and save them to where I want them.
              I wouldn't mind treating the phone as a storage device IF I could ever figure out what syntax Apple uses in their filing system on those dang phones, but like you posted, there ain't no rhyme nor reason to the order in which the pics are stored, whether shared from the computer or a pic taken with the phone...

Comment

If you download the Google Photo app and set it as the picture backup to your iOS device, it will backup your photos as you take them (and not have them count against your device storage).

Then with Google, you are able to login to photos.google.com and access your photos in a drive format. You can even upload photos from your laptop to your iOS device via the app in the rev direction

Comment

I pre-load a $25 ITunes App card onto my account once every two years, to pay for 50GB iCloud storage. It magically deducts 99 cents from my account each month to cover it. Then anytime I sit down at my computer it automatically imports all new pics to the computer and backs them up in the cloud. Dem smart fones really is sumthin.

Comment

Another vote for google photos. They upload to the "cloud" automatically. Be sure you don't have any questionable pics on there!

Comment

I have a MacBook so I select pics from iPhone and AirDrop them from phone to MacBook. It’s instant. I select all afterwards and put in folders I want

Comment

Working...
                      X