Disconnecting from cable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disconnecting from cable?

Cable bill is ridiculous! I’ve read a lot on here about this so for the ones who have gone different ways what is the best way to do it? Amazon, appletv4k?

amazon fire stick and use direct tv now streaming service.

Comment

Fire stick and regular indoor antenna. Last night I watched football from the computer. I don’t know how all that stuff works. I mostly watch what Evers on regular TV. Now and then the wife and I watch some series together on fire stick.

Comment

I disconnected years ago. Love not having that outrageous bill to only watch 3 channels. I just use a Chromecast and watch netflix, youtube, etc. Thats been enough for us.

Comment

We are using apple TV, direct tv now, netflix, and amazon prime.

With out ATT phone plan, there is a significant decrease in the costnof direct tv now and we get HBO GO. We already paid for Amazon Prime and Netflix before we cut cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
            We are using apple TV, direct tv now, netflix, and amazon prime.

With out ATT phone plan, there is a significant decrease in the costnof direct tv now and we get HBO GO. We already paid for Amazon Prime and Netflix before we cut cable.

Am I reading this correctly? You are saying that Direct TV Now is cheaper if you don’t have AT&T phones??? That makes absolutely no sense at all!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I am using Playstation Vue, Netflix and Amazon Prime on a roku, and amazon firestick.

Comment

Cut the cord about 2 months ago. Fire Stick, Amazon Prime and Hulu. Hulu had the most channels that we were watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Am I reading this correctly? You are saying that Direct TV Now is cheaper if you don’t have AT&T phones??? That makes absolutely no sense at all!

Bisch

iPhone decided to autocorrect my fat finger mistake.

Cheaper with.

Comment

cut the fat

We pulled the plug on Att Uverse 3 years ago, watched local channels routinely for a while until I realized how mind wasting prime time shows are. Now, we only watch the news or Netflix (if anything) which steams through the smartTV. Let it go, you'll enjoy both the savings and the free time.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                      iPhone decided to autocorrect my fat finger mistake.

Cheaper with.
                      Our direct tv is only $44 a month, and an additional $25 off cell phone bill. Once our 2 years runs out, we will likely go with netflix or something like that.

Comment

Cut the cable in 2001. Complaint right now is the cost of bandwidth. 150M line is now up over $100 with taxes and fees. May switch internet to Charter and save some money for a year or so and switch again.

Comment

what can you watch the Outdoor channel on?

Comment

We now have Directv now and stream with a Apple TV. $45 a month and love it. No hunting shows but YouTube works great.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                              what can you watch the Outdoor channel on?

Sling has outdoor channel and Sportsman channel.

Comment

Working...
                              X