Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bay Flats Lodge

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    I fish the area often (4-5x a month) and I will say, the airboat guys care nothing about or have any respect for other anglers or hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my experience, owning an air boat immediately knocks off 60 IQ points.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      Only thing worse is the people who anchor in entry cuts then get mad when you have to come buy.
      That drives me effing crazy.

And, that is definitely Chris Martin in the pic above. Everybody looks worse in jailhouse stripes.

Comment

I have fished down there and was always treated well. Talked to Chris a couple of times and seemed like a nice guy.

I have a hard time believing that they throw you in the slammer for a first time offender but I will wait for the facts to come out.

Comment

Poc

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
          And I bailed you out. You ready to go back to POC with me yet?
          I might need to stick to Baffin! They don’t have any cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
            Never could stand the guy and yes that's him and he finally got caught. Don't think for a moment that he didn't know where he was.
            Im with this guy.

I first met Chris in the early 90s when he lived on Ave D in Katy. Way before bay flats. His character? Well hes a snake and I hope he looses his hunting license for a few years over it. As mentioned hes been down there long enough to know where he cant be.

Comment

Just though I would share what he has to say about making mistakes.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Mistake is accidentally cooking a steak too much. Intentionally hunting property you're not allowed on is not a mistake.

Comment

Par for the course in Calhoun County.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

What if he is good Christian man? Does that make a difference in how we should treat or talk about him? Or since he isnt "one of ours" we can flame away, right? It's all so confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                        mistake is accidentally cooking a steak too much. Intentionally hunting property you're not allowed on is not a mistake.
                        :d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                          Just though I would share what he has to say about making mistakes.

Wait that's dated Dec 27th. I mistook that post for referring to this incident.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            Wait that's dated Dec 27th. I mistook that post for referring to this incident.

A man knows when he does wrong before his hand gets slapped

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                              What if he is good Christian man? Does that make a difference in how we should treat or talk about him? Or since he isnt "one of ours" we can flame away, right? It's all so confusing.
                              I am always interested to see how the TBH court of public opinion is going to go.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X