10x42 vortex fury rangefinding binoculars for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10x42 vortex fury rangefinding binoculars for sale

I have a set of the vortex fury’s that I am wanting to sell to upgrade on some really good quality glass. These binos have been used on one hunt and I have all original box papers and case and straps also I would throw in a tripod mount that connects to the front of the glass for use while spotting, I am needing $950 out of these so I can upgrade I paid $1100 for this set and then bought the tripod mount separately. Thanks pm me for pics or shoot me a text 832-731-7875 I can’t figure out the dadgum pics on here these binos are 100% condition and rangefinder works flawlessly.

What are you upgrading to? How do you like the Fury's?

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
      I have a set of the vortex fury’s that I am wanting to sell to upgrade on some really good quality glass. These binos have been used on one hunt and I have all original box papers and case and straps also I would throw in a tripod mount that connects to the front of the glass for use while spotting, I am needing $950 out of these so I can upgrade I paid $1100 for this set and then bought the tripod mount separately. Thanks pm me for pics or shoot me a text 832-731-7875 I can’t figure out the dadgum pics on here these binos are 100% condition and rangefinder works flawlessly.
      I assume you ment to put it in the classifieds?

Comment

Originally posted by Colter View Post
        What are you upgrading to? How do you like the Fury's?
        I really like the fury’s I just think a higher power set of swaros would be a better fit for the hunting I plan on doing in the near future, but overall the fury’s are some great glass and have the ranging ability’s to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
          I assume you ment to put it in the classifieds?
          You wouldve assumed correctly, oops thanks.not sure how to move these to classifieds if you have the power to do so feel free appreciate the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mconner View Post
            You wouldve assumed correctly, oops thanks.not sure how to move these to classifieds if you have the power to do so feel free appreciate the heads up.
            No problem, just figured you would get more looks in the classified. May have to close thread and re-post in classified. Or contact administrators and have them move it.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                X