Any of you married guys know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    I was always amazed at the fact that my wife will carry a $1000 bag and won't have more than $8 in it. But she don't have near as many purses as I have guns, so I just keep my mouth shut and buy her what she wants. This year, it's Burberry....whatever the hell that means.
    Thats blueberry man, she wants muffins. Its a win, win.

Comment

I like me some blueberry pancakes

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad I don't have to worry about my wife blowing money like that

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
          Man y'all know a lot about purses.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
          It's not a purse, it's a satchel! Indiana Jones had one!

Sorry that line line from hangover came to mind soon as I read that lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I was always amazed at the fact that my wife will carry a $1000 bag and won't have more than $8 in it. But she don't have near as many purses as I have guns, so I just keep my mouth shut and buy her what she wants. This year, it's Burberry....whatever the hell that means.
            This man knows. I’m in the same boat. As long as she does not ask me who’s initials are APR. I don’t care about her and Michael kohr

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
              Find a friend going to China. The good high quality knock offs that no normal person can tell cost about $50 over there. Shoot it may even be cheaper to buy yourself a ticket and go get a couple yourself.
              I travel to china several times a year.....always come back with 2-3 purses. Anything qty above that and you are taking a gamble with U.S. Customs. I usually pay about $50 for a purse that is equivalent to $2,000 here.

Comment

^^The man has a point lol

Comment

for legit ones, no they don't ever offer a discount. They seem to be good quality leather and I like their customer service

Comment

This thread needs to be axed. Profanity is not allowed. The word Louis Vuitton is a dirty word in my house. Several have shown up with tags still on them and those tags got too many digits.

Comment

Makes me glad my wife likes the $650 coach. She even brought it up before the APR build was discussed. Truth is, she wont even buy that because of the money. She loves a Macy's sale. I should probably go ahead and order it before she meets one of y'alls wives lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
                        Nope...bought one for my wife a few years back after a good Vegas trip...no discounts.
                        Haha, I had the opposite experience. I dropped some coin in the LV store in Bellagio because of the guilt I felt after getting slaughtered at the tables one night.

Comment

Thanks Curt, I couldn’t have said it better. My wife hardly ever treats herself to anything. Do I think the prices of these purses are ridiculous? Absolutely! Do I care? No. Considering what I blow every year on chasing whitetails, I wouldn’t flinch if she wanted a new purse every quarter.

Comment

The only reason my wife has one is because I hit a hot streak playing blackjack last year.

There aren't really any discounts on them.

There may be a gray market like Rolex's though.

Rolex won't let you discount watches because it diminishes the brand so new watches are sold on the gray market as pre-owned even though they are new to get rid of old stock.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                              The only reason my wife has one is because I hit a hot streak playing blackjack last year.

There aren't really any discounts on them.

There may be a gray market like Rolex's though.

Rolex won't let you discount watches because it diminishes the brand so new watches are sold on the gray market as pre-owned even though they are new to get rid of old stock.
                              Where do you get those deals at?

Comment

I bought a LV off here a few years ago. Harwin use to sell the knock offs in the back rooms of their stores. But last I heard they all got busted and the big names sued the building owners

Comment

Working...
                                X