Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a good deal on a Disney Vacation package.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a good deal on a Disney Vacation package.

Any recommendations on who to go through?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

There is a lady we use from East Tennessee that’s a school teacher. Her name on Facebook is ferry godmother I think. I will ask the wife. She has been a huge help to us. We’ve used her 3 times so far and have booked a 2019 Christmas trip with her as well. If you want her number or link pm me and I will get my wife to send it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
      There is a lady we use from East Tennessee that’s a school teacher. Her name on Facebook is ferry godmother I think. I will ask the wife. She has been a huge help to us. We’ve used her 3 times so far and have booked a 2019 Christmas trip with her as well. If you want her number or link pm me and I will get my wife to send it to me.
      PM sent

Comment

If you want to stay onsight then the best deals are typically on the Disney website. Disney Vacation planners will book everything for you and plan your day, but the price will be the same.

Davids Disney Vacation Rentals can save you some money buy renting other peoples unused Disney Timeshare points. We used them this year and save about $1500 on a 1 beedroom villa at Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Costco runs deals through Dolphin and Swan hotels on Disney’s property.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
          If you want to stay onsight then the best deals are typically on the Disney website. Disney Vacation planners will book everything for you and plan your day, but the price will be the same.

This right here is the way to go. We have been 3 times and each time it was way cheaper and wayyyyyyyyy easier to just go thru Disney. And YES make sure you plan your day to the T. That may sound stupid, but it will be the best decision you made. Schedule your fast passes for the attractions with the longest waits and the ones you want to see most, they are a life saver.

Don't go in June, July, or August unless you like swamp arse and hate yourself. It was miserable hot and humid. Many will come on here say how horrible it was but they are full of crap IMO. Its truly a fun place for all ages.

Comment

That big eared rat is gonna get you for some cheddar no matter what. Just go have fun

Comment

Check Facebook for "Portkey Vacations by Regina Morales" if you are looking for someone to plan for you.

This is a friend of mine that specializes in Disney excursions.

However, I booked and planned our 2 Christmas Trips and they both turned out great. Lots of information on the web.

Daniel

Comment

We just went before Thanksgiving, and for our group of 7 who wanted to stay together, we booked a 2 Bedroom Villa at Wilderness Lodge through Davids Vacation Club Rentals, and it was great, and cheaper than booking multiple rooms together at the hotels we liked. It is a bit of a different process to get those rooms, but the site goes through it all, and tells you when to book.

As others have said, plan your day to the T(dining, rides, shows, etc.).. you will appreciate it once you are there. We had a really great time, and it was a lot more fun than i was expecting! We are really looking forward to going back sometime in the next couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                  This right here is the way to go. We have been 3 times and each time it was way cheaper and wayyyyyyyyy easier to just go thru Disney. And YES make sure you plan your day to the T. That may sound stupid, but it will be the best decision you made. Schedule your fast passes for the attractions with the longest waits and the ones you want to see most, they are a life saver.

Don't go in June, July, or August unless you like swamp arse and hate yourself. It was miserable hot and humid. Many will come on here say how horrible it was but they are full of crap IMO. Its truly a fun place for all ages.
                  x3

Comment

TBH member ColinR, his wife is a travel agent for disney or I know she once was. Might PM him.

Comment

My sister sells Disney vacation passes, and from I understand is quite knowledgeable about the park. PM is you want her info.

J

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
                        Any recommendations on who to go through?

Gay Pride Week Assoc, they offer discount for Disney...

Comment

I’m booked for a hotel off site for June 2018 for my 6 year old and me. I have no idea where else to go after that as far as visiting Disney and Universal Studios... thanks for posting this thread. I’m going to look into some of these...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            Gay Pride Week Assoc, they offer discount for Disney...
                            I'm not even sure why you would know that..... don't really know if I want to know [emoji33]
                            Don't ask don't tell

Comment

Saving for my wife....

On a totally un-related note, can anyone reccomend a good tarpon/flats guide for a couple days near Orlando?

Comment

Working...
                              X