Any TBH memeber do spray foam south of DFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any TBH memeber do spray foam south of DFW

My other thread was in classifieds by mistake. Any south DFW area TBHers do spray foam? I'm in need asap in Navarro Co.

There’s a great guy that lives in frost that does it. His name is John Paul Ross, you won’t meet a better man! He also does Ross propane there in town so you can probably get in touch with him that way.

Comment

Lowe’s has it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a good buddy that does it with great pricing, big time bow hunter. Sheet me a I’m, and I’ll send you his contact info

Comment

I’m doing these. Call me before you pull the trigger and I’ll give you some advice.

Comment

daaannng!....I like to do one 40'HC after its framed out.

Comment

Originally posted by dozer View Post

I’m doing these. Call me before you pull the trigger and I’ll give you some advice.

Dang AB that’s almost nice enough for the jeffersons!

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                Lowe’s has it

Prob only need about 200 of those and as usual I’d get more on me than on the building.

Comment

Anyone thats is the know have an idea how much more spray foam is versus fiberglass? I am about to build a 16X40 barn shaped shop and trying to decide if the spray foam will be worth the extra.

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
                    Anyone thats is the know have an idea how much more spray foam is versus fiberglass? I am about to build a 16X40 barn shaped shop and trying to decide if the spray foam will be worth the extra.

Typically speaking on larger sqft (2400+) spray foam is 60% more than fiberglass. If you’re heating and conditioning then I’d advise on the CLOSED CELL 2# or better foam if it’s a metal structure(if wood go with 3”+ of 1/2# open cell). Just a storage barn I’d use minimum 3” vinyl reinforced fiberglass (r10) in steel and a paper faced fiberglass in wood frame.

Comment

Typically speaking on larger sqft (2400+) spray foam is 60% more than fiberglass. If you’re heating and conditioning then I’d advise on the CLOSED CELL 2# or better foam if it’s a metal structure(if wood go with 3”+ of 1/2# open cell). Just a storage barn I’d use minimum 3” vinyl reinforced fiberglass (r10) in steel and a paper faced fiberglass in wood frame.

Thanks for the info. It will be built out of wood and it'll be a workshop with wood working equipment so it'll be air conditioned. Probably no heat though.

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
                        Thanks for the info. It will be built out of wood and it'll be a workshop with wood working equipment so it'll be air conditioned. Probably no heat though.

Open cell spray foam it. You’ll thank yourself later. Where’s it being built at?

Comment

I am in lufkin tx. Plenty of heat and humidity!

Comment

Wow! We need to see finished product pics. You the contractor of whole project?

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                              Wow! We need to see finished product pics. You the contractor of whole project?

I can’t claim this project. I was brought in for the foam. Owner did most of it himself. Very cool project in all aspects.

Comment

Working...
                              X