No announcement yet.

Metal Building brand/Suggested Builder in Austin Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome, thanks everyone. I'll be returning pm to yall.

Comment

I also build in the central TX area, nice looking work Dozer! I agree the $25 per foot is about right. I have been doing it for less, but am having to go up as all my costs are going up. First and foremost cost is labor is super expensive in the Austin area for good hardworking hands. I also second Mueller, it is a quality building and they unload it themselves. If whomever builds it is not prepared to start building the day of delivery then Mueller providing a forklift and unloading is worth at least a $1k. Other buildings I have done I have to get a forklift to the site for one day just to unload, not cheap! Also take stock in your land, how level is it, how close are the tree's to your intended location (they make great shade for your building but are a pain to build next to).

Comment

I was going to recommend to stay away from Dozer but I see I'm too late.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

To be clear I was kidding.

Buck is the man to call.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd-ty729 View Post
            I was going to recommend to stay away from Dozer but I see I'm too late.

Hey, take it E C! [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some really good friends of mine own Prime Metal Building Components out of Stephenville. They specialize in dairy stuff but do tons of other stuff as well. Great people and worth possibly getting a bid from. Ask for Austin Brown if you decide to give them a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by dozer View Post
                Hey, take it E C! [emoji41][emoji106]

Dozer, do you know anyone up in the DFW area who you would recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post

Not off the top of my head, but let me make some calls.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post

Rockin c construction - Brandon Crocker 970 394 0341, he built my barndo and did a **** good job. Local to DFW tell him Todd sent ya

Comment

Working...
                      X