Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support Needed for the leading USFWS nominee!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
    If Oscar is asking for our support, then I trust his judgement 1000%!
    I agree. I trust your judgement, Oscar, but help me out here. I could not find anything in her resume that touched on fish and wildlife; mostly agricultural products, etc.

She must be quite sharp, but what experience does she have with hunting and wildlife? Is she a hunter?

Comment

Done

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
        Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
          Be nice to have someone who hasn't been a lobbyist.....
          That's my thought exactly, her and her husband both.

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
          I agree. I trust your judgement, Oscar, but help me out here. I could not find anything in her resume that touched on fish and wildlife; mostly agricultural products, etc.

She must be quite sharp, but what experience does she have with hunting and wildlife? Is she a hunter?
          This is where I am at. The Googling I have done shows she worked as Deputy Assistant Secretary for Fish and Wildlife and Parks for the past couple years. She also worked for Monsanto bringing new products to market. I just can't find anything on having an actual hunting and fishing background, or any outdoor lifestyle at all for that matter. It has to exist, I just can't find it.

Edit: As soon as I posted this, I found an RMEF article supporting her as well.

https://elknetwork.com/rmef-supports...dlife-service/
          Last edited by WItoTX; 12-12-2019, 07:50 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Some days I think Google switches algorithms. Today there are all sorts of links on her work and positions on outdoor related matters. Here is an article where Skipwith agrees wolves and grizzly bears have been fully recovered successfully as a result of the ESA.

https://www.powelltribune.com/storie...nee-says,21153

OP, I signed your link. Thanks for posting!

Comment

Working...
            X