Bloodless (urine) drag for bucks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
    The more resistance I get the more excited I get.
    Man, thats not good. That's not good at all................

Comment

Mods....cleanup on aisle 6!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        Mods....cleanup on aisle 6!

Dirty knife syndrome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Dude, careful what you wish for. Just sayin'

I hear ya brother but we are already in this deep, how bad could it get.......[emoji17] your right, this could get real ugly, literally [emoji28]

Comment

All of a sudden wearing full denim in my tree stand smoking and drinking beer over regular old corn makes me feel I'm just not serious enough about this hunting thing. Smdh!!

Comment

[ATTACH]822819[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Evenin'only View Post
                All of a sudden wearing full denim in my tree stand smoking and drinking beer over regular old corn makes me feel I'm just not serious enough about this hunting thing. Smdh!!

Lmao [emoji23]

Comment

I walked in to Bass Pro the other day. It was colder than a witches teet in a brass bra. I walked to the archery dept and started smelling urine...Dang! What in the world!...I was right by the lure section...Shazaam with a sprinkle of eureka!

Comment

Start your own rut!

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I will admit the red ones do work. I've never tried the yellow ones, but I don't know why they wouldn't be as good of an attractant as any other urine. Deer use urine to communicate with each other. Bucks use it to mark territory and they scent check doe urine to find the ones in estrus. A lot of y'all are freaking out about it, but it's just natural body fluids. I've hung my wife's used tampon in a limb about 4' off the ground and had several bucks come up and smell of it. One even made a scrape under it.
                    LOW COST OF FREE...99!

EUREKA with a sprinkle of SHAZAAM!

Comment

No deer worth that...

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                        I've heard of this before. Now, that having been said, I cannot imagine a couple of things:

1) How to start this conversation w/ my SIL or any other woman for that matter

2) how to go about asking her to package said drags

3) how to go about getting said drags from said packaging without leaving the odor of puke on my boots from the puke splatter that would come shortly after attempting to retrieve said drags from said packaging. Hence, negating the need for the desired odor, as the desired odor would be then masked by the odor of said puke.

I don't get grossed out by much, but just overhearing women have the discussion of this topic groses me out.
                        1) "This is a peculiar request and its okay to say No."
                        2) "Please just take (seasoned) tampon and put into ziploc and place into freezer. Call me. I will come get them."
                        3) Not an issue. Nitrile gloves and be windward (not smart if you think about it)
                        Etc- I have: three children under 4 who I helped birth, two dogs, one cat, a wife, and 75 chickens. Not oddly enough, I am seasoned to the bodily excretions of other critters, both 4 legged and 2 legged.

When I find hog poop at Granger WMA...I do smear it on my boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
                          1) "This is a peculiar request and its okay to say No."
                          2) "Please just take (seasoned) tampon and put into ziploc and place into freezer. Call me. I will come get them."
                          3) Not an issue. Nitrile gloves and be windward (not smart if you think about it)
                          Etc- I have: three children under 4 who I helped birth, two dogs, one cat, a wife, and 75 chickens. Not oddly enough, I am seasoned to the bodily excretions of other critters, both 4 legged and 2 legged.

When I find hog poop at Granger WMA...I do smear it on my boots.
                          Yeah, I'll step all in a pile of cow poop before I leave camp. It's all over the lease. The deer are used to it. So, I just use it as a cover on my boots. I can tolerate the smell of cow poop. But this is something that will flat gross me out!

Comment

For guys that get their hands dirty on purpose...we have some of the biggest hemophobics I have ever seen. Afraid of a little blood....

How do you guys keep wives/GFs??? Do they still have cooties, in your world?

Comment

Buddy text me the OP... I [emoji23][emoji23]

I don't hate'em enough any more to even consider this...

Comment

Pics of the SIL are a must! Pics of you hanging them on a tree is a far second. Either pic will earn you huge TBH street credit!

Comment

Working...
                                X