No announcement yet.

US has attacked Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they said if any Russians were injured? This could get interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna kill babies? No red line in the sand, no posturing and head-scratching.

Eliminate the source of the attack; take note Putin, and China, and N. Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
        Gonna kill babies? No red line in the sand, no posturing and head-scratching.

Eliminate the source of the attack; take note Putin, and China, and N. Korea.

This

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          it had to be done at some point
          Wounder what that Chinese leader thinks about now?
          They be thinking USA no longer fallow, USA be the leader, we have a real man in the whitehouse not a leotard wearing bicycle riding slug.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
            Have they said if any Russians were injured? This could get interesting...

Russian military were warned, this strike targeted @ aircraft & fuel storage.

Well planned & strategic attack

Comment

This is stupid...Trump just got played into this...The warmongerers got what they wanted. The last time they said Assad dropped chemical weapons it turned out to be Al-Nusra. Trump said we would no longer be the world police, now look at us. I hope we didn't jump the gun and bomb the wrong people...

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                This is stupid...Trump just got played into this...The warmongerers got what they wanted. The last time they said Assad dropped chemical weapons it turned out to be Al-Nusra. Trump said we would no longer be the world police, now look at us. I hope we didn't jump the gun and bomb the wrong people...
                were these chemical weapons launched from the ground or dropped from aircraft?

Comment

Neither maybe? In storage and aerolized by a bomb dropped by Assad

Comment

I am assumong air...but when Obama "drew the red line" those were also from the air..they were shot by mortar by Al-Nusra. Even the UN went in and investigated and found that the weapons were not from Assad. I don't know who these were sent by, my assumption is that it was a terrorist group again. But commiting an act of war without proper investigation is stupid. One thing we don't need is more war. It seems strange to me that Assad would do this seeing how he has help right now and is gaining ground against ISIS. Time will tell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rand Paul isn't taking this well.

Although I agree that it needed to be done, I find it funny that Trump did the same thing he railed against Obama for? I think he was adamant that such an action requires congressional approval, then he turns around and does the same thing?

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post

Although I agree that it needed to be done, I find it funny that Trump did the same thing he railed against Obama for? I think he was adamant that such an action requires congressional approval, then he turns around and does the same thing?

Theres a huge difference in opinions made as a civilian and those made as President. Many times a president's opinions differ from his previous life because he suddenly has all the information.
                        I would agree that there is a point where approval should be sought but i dont believe this action required it

Comment

So what.... What does it matter what Trump thought or said as a civilian.. You Obama lovers act like what Trump said in 2013 had some sort of an impact on Barry's decision to tuck his tail and hide... It didn't.. The bottom line is NOTHING could have made Barry take action... He wasn't man enough for the job.... Plane and simple...

Comment

Theres a huge difference in opinions made as a civilian and those made as President. Many times a president's opinions differ from his previous life because he suddenly has all the information.
                            I would agree that there is a point where approval should be sought but i dont believe this action required it

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              So what.... What does it matter what Trump thought or said as a civilian.. You Obama lovers act like what Trump said in 2013 had some sort of an impact on Barry's decision to tuck his tail and hide... It didn't.. The bottom line is NOTHING could have made Barry take action... He wasn't man enough for the job.... Plane and simple...
                              First off, I'm not an "Obama Lover" as you say. Please refrain from personal attacks. I think Michael has been plain in his thoughts on that.

I said I agree with the action. Did you miss that part?

I am confused as to why some folks tend to overlook Trump's inconsistencies? He bounces around like a pinball on a LOT of issues. This is really no different. If someone else does it, they are Satan incarnate and an EVIL person, but then he does similar?

I realize that he now has information he didn't then, so I see how opinions can change. Perhaps he should acknowledge that he has changed his views and much of what he has said in the past was erroneous? I don't think his ego will allow that.

Comment

First off, I'm not an "Obama Lover" as you say. Please refrain from personal attacks. I think Michael has been plain in his thoughts on that.

I said I agree with the action. Did you miss that part?

I am confused as to why some folks tend to overlook Trump's inconsistencies? He bounces around like a pinball on a LOT of issues. This is really no different. If someone else does it, they are Satan incarnate and an EVIL person, but then he does similar?

I realize that he now has information he didn't then, so I see how opinions can change. Perhaps he should acknowledge that he has changed his views and much of what he has said in the past was erroneous? I don't think his ego will allow that.

Did you question when Obama bombed Lybia without congressional approval?

I'm glad Trump keeps people guessing.. Unpredictable....That's much better than telling the media and the entire world what your plan is months in advance..
                                Last edited by PondPopper; 04-07-2017, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X