Another teacher busted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
    I've seen wives leave for other women, old men, fat ugly dude.....
    X2.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post

She looks very happy if that is a mugshot
      Service with a smile...

Truthfully this is an odd epidemic that is intriguing to me, the disease of a brain & soul that would cause a seemingly "normal" and attractive woman to prey on an adolescent.

What's most intriguing to me is the societal response. If this were a 26 yr old male and 17 yr old female student, we would be posting that we hope he is castrated, becomes Bubba's boyfriend in prison etc etc.

But instead it's a cute blonde female and we are metaphorically giving the teen boy a high five. Historically the female offender will get a lighter sentence that were it a male counterpart

It's just all very odd to me

Comment

Originally posted by tmstuk View Post
        Cant blame the 17 yo in my opinion.
        So if this was a male teacher seeing a 17 year old girl would your answer be the same?

Comment

Fowlkes Is Accused of Engaging in ‘Sexual Content With the Intent to Arouse or Gratify the Sexual Desire of the Student

Heck when I was 17 she could have walked past in a miniskirt and been charged with that...

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Service with a smile...

Truthfully this is an odd epidemic that is intriguing to me, the disease of a brain & soul that would cause a seemingly "normal" and attractive woman to prey on an adolescent.

What's most intriguing to me is the societal response. If this were a 26 yr old male and 17 yr old female student, we would be posting that we hope he is castrated, becomes Bubba's boyfriend in prison etc etc.

But instead it's a cute blonde female and we are metaphorically giving the teen boy a high five. Historically the female offender will get a lighter sentence that were it a male counterpart

It's just all very odd to me

I also am very curious as to the psychology behind these pretty women finding a boy to be sexually attractive. Don't get me wrong, she is sick; however, the differentiation I have between a woman and a man going after an adolescent exists due to the "victim". A 14 year old girl who is seduced by an adult man is a true victim, she will have issues because of it. I do not see the boy with the roles reversed or like in the above situation to be a victim. He will be just fine.

If you have a boy and a girl and they both go off separately to SPI for Spring Break, who are you more worried about?

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
              So if this was a male teacher seeing a 17 year old girl would your answer be the same?

No sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My senior year I signed up to be a teachers aid for one of our teachers. She was always extra nice to me. Hell, she even bought me a Christmas present.
                I guess back in those days, we kids didn't take hints very well

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                  I also am very curious as to the psychology behind these pretty women finding a boy to be sexually attractive. Don't get me wrong, she is sick; however, the differentiation I have between a woman and a man going after an adolescent exists due to the "victim". A 14 year old girl who is seduced by an adult man is a true victim, she will have issues because of it. I do not see the boy with the roles reversed or like in the above situation to be a victim. He will be just fine.

If you have a boy and a girl and they both go off separately to SPI for Spring Break, who are you more worried about?

They can manipulate them. May not necessarily be about sexual attraction.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post

Well no it's not the same, you are comparing a 14 yr old to 17.

I don't think modern psychology will support your assertions. For instance this article explains WHY females mature faster than males, https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...re-faster-boys. Some research indicates the maturation rate may be as great as 11 years. Point is that 14 yr old girl is likely more mature, emotionally, than the 17 yr old male. And yes I absolutely believe there are emotional scars that impact a male for years from being sexually manipulated by an older female in an authoritative role.

To answer your question I worry about both my kids. My daughters slightly more so, but it's from the physical abuse aspect of rape of a female by a male. A male predator is more likely to force, a female predator more likely to seduce. Therefore female victims are more likely to end up physically injured or dead compared to male victims

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Well no it's not the same, you are comparing a 14 yr old to 17.

I don't think modern psychology will support your assertions. For instance this article explains WHY females mature faster than males, https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...re-faster-boys. Some research indicates the maturation rate may be as great as 11 years. Point is that 14 yr old girl is likely more mature, emotionally, than the 17 yr old male. And yes I absolutely believe there are emotional scars that impact a male for years from being sexually manipulated by an older female in an authoritative role.

To answer your question I worry about both my kids. My daughters slightly more so, but it's from the physical abuse aspect of rape of a female by a male. A male predator is more likely to force, a female predator more likely to seduce. Therefore female victims are more likely to end up physically injured or dead compared to male victims

Not comparing just giving an example. If the boy is 12 or over he is no victim.

Comment

Another teacher busted

Unless she's an ugo and somehow forces him. The teacher in this case has no victims

Comment

That girl is young enough that a 17 year old boy with an IQ over 90 ain't a victim...

As a teacher she did wrong, but NO male I went to school with would have turned that down... of that I'm 100% sure...

Comment

Boy times have changed.

Comment

I don't believe it happened.
                              Show me the pics.

Comment

I know what she did is wrong but,,,,If she was my teacher I can promise you I would never be late to class.
                                And I'm sure she got caught because the the poor 17 year old couldn't keep his mouth shut to his buddies.

Comment

Working...
                                X