F350 system error messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F350 system error messages

I am getting these more frequent now. Took to the dealership a while back but they couldn't get the error message to occur.

I can kill the truck and restart and message goes away...anybody else have this problem?
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Check brake fluid level

Comment

Both error messages happen at the same time
        Attached Files

Comment

Search powerstroke.org

Comment

I'm having the exact same issue on a chevy 2500. Happens about once every dozen or so times I pull a trailer. Turn it off then back on and it goes away. Curious to see what you find out.

Comment

A few years ago I was having a ABS light on my 06 Powerstroke. I actually found the culprit with a Orielly scantool for ABS systems, it was my front right ABS cable that connected to the hub, an easy $60 fix.

Comment

My 2012 was doing this same thing. It was a cable under the front left fender if I remember correctly. It was rubbing on something from when I had the leveling kit put on.
                I'll have to see if I have the receipt from the work and see exactly what cable it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When something like this happens, if the truck is still under warranty then your best bet is when it comes on, drive to the dealership and DO NOT SHUT IT OFF! Call your service advisor as you are heading to the dealership and let them know you are on your way.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                    When something like this happens, if the truck is still under warranty then your best bet is when it comes on, drive to the dealership and DO NOT SHUT IT OFF! Call your service advisor as you are heading to the dealership and let them know you are on your way.
                    out of warranty

Comment

I'm having the same thing on my 15 F-350. Dealer was no help. Killing mine and restarting does not clear the code, sometimes it stays on for weeks at a time and then I won't see it for a couple months. The last 2 times it came on I got it to go off by pressing the E-brake down and then letting it slam on release

Comment

As others said, check brake fluid, and then start looking at ABS sensors. If you pull a lot, your brake fluid may have finally gotten hot enough it needs replacing, or an ABS sensor could be shot. Does your ABS still work?

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                          I am getting these more frequent now. Took to the dealership a while back but they couldn't get the error message to occur.

I can kill the truck and restart and message goes away...anybody else have this problem?

I had the same problem with my 2013 Infiniti. Had the rear brakes done and fluid topped off, no issues since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                            X