Pandering to different groups/demographics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pandering to different groups/demographics

The Dems play this game so well. They can't get the ordinary, red blooded, hard working, middle class Americans to support them so they have to start checking off boxes to cobble together enough votes to win elections:
    1. Eliminate student debt and free college- check off the millennials voter box.
    2. Reparations to ancestors of slaves- check off the black voters box.
    3. A woman has a right to an abortion/it's her body- check off the woman voter box.
    4. Reparations for gays that had to pay separate taxes until it was legal for them to get married- check off the gay voters box.
    5. You have the right to identify with whatever sex you associate with, regardless if your body has tab A or slot B- check off the transgender voter box.
    6. Everyone has a moral right to come to America if they want to- check off the Hispanic voter box.

I am on the fence on whether to watch the train wreck that will be the Democrat debate- it would be fun to see who can out-pander who with the most give aways but I don't know if I have a big enough barf bag.

You could go in person and converse with everyone who's there.. LOL

Comment

Its their last hail mary attempt to garner ANY sort of support. They literally have nothing else legally left but to just start promising free ***** for everyone. Its a sign of pure desperation. I don't think its going to go over well with the majority in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
        The Dems play this game so well. They can't get the ordinary, red blooded, hard working, middle class Americans to support them so they have to start checking off boxes to cobble together enough votes to win elections:
        1. Eliminate student debt and free college- check off the millennials voter box.
        2. Reparations to ancestors of slaves- check off the black voters box.
        3. A woman has a right to an abortion/it's her body- check off the woman voter box.
        4. Reparations for gays that had to pay separate taxes until it was legal for them to get married- check off the gay voters box.
        5. You have the right to identify with whatever sex you associate with, regardless if your body has tab A or slot B- check off the transgender voter box.
        6. Everyone has a moral right to come to America if they want to- check off the Hispanic voter box.

I am on the fence on whether to watch the train wreck that will be the Democrat debate- it would be fun to see who can out-pander who with the most give aways but I don't know if I have a big enough barf bag.
        Well, that was well put together, and spot on. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
          You could go in person and converse with everyone who's there.. LOL
          Oh hail no! There would be a fist fight in about 2 seconds.

Comment

My father is rolling over in his grave at what his democratic party has turned into.....

He passed away in 2007 but one of the last things we talked about was he cant believe how far left they were and he would never vote for Obama under any circumstances....
            He said I will hold my nose and vote for McCain...he never got the chance

And I am repulsed that I ever voted for McCain

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
              And I am repulsed that I ever voted for McCain
              Not one of my most memorable moments either.

Comment

However

Originally posted by Man View Post
                Not one of my most memorable moments either.
                It was literally the Lesser of Two Evils

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                  Its their last hail mary attempt to garner ANY sort of support. They literally have nothing else legally left but to just start promising free ***** for everyone. Its a sign of pure desperation. I don't think its going to go over well with the majority in my opinion.
                  I hope you are right, but there sure are a lot of libtards out there and there are a lot of folks that pay NO attention and just go vote for "their party"... leftovers from the old union days (and even still some current union folks that blindly vote DemoKraut)...

Conservatives have got to keep it in the forefront of as many people as possible who are like-minded and continuously encourage them to go vote!

Comment

1. Free Tuition
                    2. Reparations for Slaves
                    3. Reparations for Gays
                    4. Free Citizenship
                    5. Free Healthcare

I'm sure I missing a few more handouts their offering?

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9517KYy6DaY"]Democrats' 2020 Gameplan? Pander, Pander, Pander. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X