Iran attacking tankers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    You wanna see this **** get fixed quick, fast an' in a hurry?... All Trump needs to do is get on TV or Twitter (or both) and say, "Folks, we're done... All US military is leaving the Middle East and heading home within the next 24 hours... Y'all figg'er it out for yourselves... BUT if ANY ONE of you lays a hand on Israel, we'll take you back to the stone age right here from home... We don't even need to be there to do it!"

You'd have the Saudi's and Egyptians and UAE boys scrambling to fix it! Their cash cow leaving would have devastating effects on their world!
    I don't know. Those animals been fighting and killing each other for over 4000 years. It's all they know how to do beside marrying goats and babies. One thing for sure a bunch of them will die but not soon enough.

Comment

We declassified and released the photo's yesterday of the Iranian's detaching the unexploded Limpet mine from the ship.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
          i don't know. Those animals been fighting and killing each other for over 4000 years. It's all they know how to do beside marrying goats, babies and taking over the United States government, 1 bite at a time..... One thing for sure a bunch of them will die but not soon enough.
          fify

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Yep, Torgah Class... I was going off of the drone footage.

Comment

What say you now Iran?

Comment

Iran attacking tankers

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                You wanna see this **** get fixed quick, fast an' in a hurry?... All Trump needs to do is get on TV or Twitter (or both) and say, "Folks, we're done... All US military is leaving the Middle East and heading home within the next 24 hours... Y'all figg'er it out for yourselves... BUT if ANY ONE of you lays a hand on Israel, we'll take you back to the stone age right here from home... We don't even need to be there to do it!"

You'd have the Saudi's and Egyptians and UAE boys scrambling to fix it! Their cash cow leaving would have devastating effects on their world!

“You can’t serve papers on a rat, you gotta kill’im...or leave‘im be”.

I vote we blow those goat ****ers right off the map, and give what’s left to Israel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First tankers, and now drones ... Headed into some volatile waters to navigate through.

Comment

I believe our military will have the correct measured response. I don't believe Trump will announce what response we are considering.
                    The sanctions that Trump has placed upon Iran has made Iran desperate and it's starting to show.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t get it...what are they trying to accomplish? Shooting down an American asset in international airspace? Surely they know this can’t end well for them. I’d say redline crossed.

Comment

whoah didn't hear about this. Thats crazy

Comment

Trump stated that be remember back in 2016 when our sailors were captured and forced to hold a sign that read.
                          "We are weak". Trump stated he has not forgotten that and will never forget it.
                          Let's see what happens but this country will not stand for it, that I can tell you.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

They just keep pokin' the bear...
                            Hate to see this, but at the same time, the US cannot let those camel jockeys continue to do this sort of thing and not suffer consequences... Those goat humpers ain't never seen a real "Shock and awe", but it is likely they might get to in the not-too-distant future.

Comment

Trump saying he thinks it was a Rogue general being loose and stupid. I think they should get 48 hrs to deposit $180 million back into US treasury to compensate for destroyed drone since it was their mistake. AND make a public apology. Or else, take a couple of these Tomahawks.

Comment

Ya'll remember what happened with the tent dweller Muammar Gaddafi over in Libya? Only took a few missiles and bombs are he went dead silent for the rest of his days. Same thing will happen with the goat humper in Iran.

Comment

Working...
                                X