Couple Of Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple Of Pics

Well, I am trying out my Moms new camera, actually, I am here photographer, I just use her equipment . I am restricted to like 11, or 12 pics though, because the memory stick has not came in yet.

All of the pics, I just used the automatic settings, since I am still getting used to it, anyways, here they are:

This one, I used the 12X zoom, mainly just to test it out:

Another full zoom one, at 12X:

Here you can see what I did with all of the photos with the purple flowers, I had my brother hold it steady, because we had like 20MPH winds, right after I got out there.

I just signed up for flickr, so it will resize the pics for me, I think this is my page Flickr Page

Awesome Pics! What camera are you useing?

I just signed up with flickr last night as well.

Comment

Nice pics

Comment

Added you as a contact on flickr. Nice Pics!!!!

Comment

Thanks guys, it is a Sony DSC-H2, long zoom, point and shoot.

Solocam, whats your Flickr page/Id? I'll add ya.

I added you HuntinPool. And Jaspro, too.

Comment

My flickr ID is mbp815 have not figured out the contacts thing yet.

Comment

I added ya on Flickr, and mysp@ce.

Comment

Got it.

Need to take that camera and get some good shots of those snakes. I used to have the exact same pair. Then I had to get rid of them when my Boa pushed 75 pounds off weight of the top of the cage while my Mom was home alone
                Last edited by Solocam; 05-18-2008, 02:48 PM. Reason: Case of Tinkitus :)

Comment

Pretty nice stuff. Borrow mom's camera more often!!
                  Lesto!!

Comment

Nice pics man...Im learning as well..Your ahead of me...

Comment

I have a Sony and it's a couple of years old. I won't trade it for anything. It's awesome. Nice pics.

Comment

Thanks guys, it'll be nice when the card come in so I am not restricted to 12 pics Then I can start messing around with the manual settings.

Only complaint I have so far is the LCD, it's too small, it one of the things they upgraded on it later, IE the H5.

Originally posted by Solocam View Post
                        Got it.

Need to take that camera and get some good shots of those snakes. I used to have the exact same pair. Then I had to get rid of them when my Boa pushed 75 pounds off weight of the top of the cage while my Mom was home alone
                        When the weather clears up I will.

My mom does not like guns, but she would grab one if my snakes escaped. She really does not like the boa... (and he is still tiny).

Comment

Working...
                        X