Tell me about Halon 32 and Reign 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tell me about Halon 32 and Reign 6

I've been thinking about upgrading to a new bow. My budget is from 550 to 650. I went to a couple shops and shot their flagship bows to get a feel for what I want. I liked the Mathews Vertix and Bowtech Realm Sr6 but dont want to spend that much. So now I'm looking at a good used Halon 32 or Bowtech reign 6. I haven't been able to shoot either of these though. For those that are familiar with both how does the Halon 32 compare with the new Vertix and how does the Reign 6 compare to the new Realm sr6? And lastly how does the reign 6 compare to the Halon 32?

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

I love my Reign 6. It will be my bow for a long time.

It is the only bow EVER to win bow of the year in both major publications.

Comment

Have the halon 32 with 6” BH. Great rig only knock is it’s pretty heavy IMO wouldn’t want to carry it stalking all day or nothin

Comment

We sold both in our shop. The 32 sold 30 to 1 over the reign. Hell, I still had Reigns up to about two months ago. Wish I still had 32’s.

Comment

I have a Halon 32 and until something major hits the market I will still be shooting it. Nothing close to making me want to change as of yet. I like it a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            We sold both in our shop. The 32 sold 30 to 1 over the reign. Hell, I still had Reigns up to about two months ago. Wish I still had 32’s.
            That'll answer your question right there but..

I have a Halon 32-6. I upgraded from an old Outback. Goes without saying that it was a night and day difference. I couldn't image a bow shooting/feeling much better. It is a tad bit heavy, but some people like that. I would trade it for a Halon 6 just because I want to try the shorter ATA, but other than that, I love it!

Comment

Why do think think they sold so much better and why do you personally think they are better? I've heard only good things about the 32 and Reign so they must both be good bows. I wasn't even considering a reign till I shot both the Vertix and Realm. I liked both but the realm was atleast as good for me. But I do know the older bows are probably completely different so I'm all ears for opinions.

Comment

They sold better due to the fan boy club being simple minded. Shoot them all and.find the one that speaks to you and feels the best,no matter the name

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
                  They sold better due to the fan boy club being simple minded. Shoot them all and.find the one that speaks to you and feels the best,no matter the name
                  Keep convincing yourself Of that.

Comment

Keep convincing yourself Of that.
                    Yup. Shot several and there was a reason I landed on the Halon myself. Never shot a Mathews before it either.....some folks...

Comment

Hardly. Have you shot them side by side along with others?

Comment

With my own opinion I’ll agree with this statement.

Flame away fanboys.

Reign 6 I had was an awesome bow, but seriously find them both and try them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
                          With my own opinion I’ll agree with this statement.

Flame away fanboys.

Reign 6 I had was an awesome bow, but seriously find them both and try them out.
                          Have you tried both? Mind sharing why you prefered the reign? I'd love to shoot both but don't know where I'd be able to.

Comment

I haven’t touched either...but my new Triax is the sweetest thing I’ve held and shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao at the Matthews fanboys.

See what I said about the Reign 6. Only bow EVER.....

Jeff has been a Matthews fanboy for 20 years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X