No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen March 2 & 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can pee wees race with the pros too? Seriously, these is going to be an awesome shoot, I'm calling the 'Ol gangs from Houston, to come up & shoot with us as well. it should be a record breaker for these shoot. Thx Mike, we'll see you yall there.

Comment

anybody from the central texas area going? killeen, belton, temple, area? looking to hitch a ride with someone up there will split gas, Pm please!

Comment

Originally posted by camo_cowboy55 View Post
        anybody from the central texas area going? killeen, belton, temple, area? looking to hitch a ride with someone up there will split gas, Pm please!
        I hope you get a companion & get to ride with you to come up here, it will be an awesome shoot. Ya'll come on up & have some fun!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
          I hope you get a companion & get to ride with you to come up here, it will be an awesome shoot. Ya'll come on up & have some fun!!!!
          I really wanna go!

im getting back into the 3d shoots and have asked for sundays off to do the shoots, before college i was shooting em up and since im finished i wanna start shooting them again. hopefully i can get saltej77 to go and help me split gas!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            I think I will be there for this!

Just a reminder that an electronic version of the registration sheet is available at

Texasasafederation.com. So fill your out, and skip that line waiting for a clipboard!
            Thx for a great idea Glen, now I can take time to put my camo make up on before the shoot. & Don't get no Ideas either.

Comment

It is going to be a great shoot! Looking forward to watching the shootdown on Sunday with the pros!

Comment

Originally posted by str8shot View Post
                It is going to be a great shoot! Looking forward to watching the shootdown on Sunday with the pros!
                I'm ready for the shoot down as well! Should be exciting!

Comment

I am really excited about coming out there. Watch out boys! I am going to be in the men's open class again! And I have the deadly C4 bow back out.... Just saying!

Comment

The scope range is looking really good. Its not going to be a walk in the park, well I guess it is seeing its park property........ We are going to have a great weekend so if at all possible you need to get out here. If you have never been to a ASA Pro-Am come out Sunday and watch the Pro Shoot Down. You will get a taste of what takes place at the national level.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                      I am really excited about coming out there. Watch out boys! I am going to be in the men's open class again! And I have the deadly C4 bow back out.... Just saying!
                      Alright!! So now I'm trying to shoot for 2nd place!!!
                      I will be shooting a con 4 as well. Trying something new.

Comment

I had planned to go (and looking forward to it), but I may wind up having to work. We'll see.

Comment

Jeff and I will see you all out there on Sunday!

I will be shooting for fun again!

Comment

Originally posted by ms10ring View Post

I will be shooting for fun again!
                            I shoot for Fun every time. But it's nice to make some money if I shoot good

Comment

see y'all there

see yall there

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                                Isn't that the bow you shot at Brazos County? I'm just askin'

Comment

Working...
                                X