Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening to whenever. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tuthdoc - Last Update May 24, 6:19 P.M.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW! What a month. I am really saddened to hear of another passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to John's family and I feel for them. I just suffered a similar loss so I can empathize with what they must be going through. I know that there's nothing that can ease their pain and the sense of loss except time and faith; but I'm sure the incredible outpouring of concern here on the GS will help them.

He was well liked and respected by many, many people and that's testament to a life well lived.

Comment

I like many others have been out of touch the last week or so. My thoughts and prayers are with John's friends and family. I never met John, but had several conversations through the GS with him. His character is matched by no other. I don't ever remember shedding a tear for a man I have never met. Thanks Tuthdoc for the life lessons and all the wisdom you gave to us about deer. God Bless. We are here for you Mailman

Comment

So sad to hear about this, RIP Truthdoc.

Comment

Truly speechless, aint been around lately. What a sad loss.

Comment

We just got back into town last nite, but LandRover had let us know about TuthDoc passin on to the big hunting grounds....I wanted to stop in and pay my respects to him and his family. I have never met him, but I sure did enjoy reading his posts here. You will be missed greatly gentle sir.

Comment

Originally posted by txdhunter29 View Post
              I like many others have been out of touch the last week or so. My thoughts and prayers are with John's friends and family. I never met John, but had several conversations through the GS with him. His character is matched by no other. I don't ever remember shedding a tear for a man I have never met. Thanks Tuthdoc for the life lessons and all the wisdom you gave to us about deer. God Bless. We are here for you Mailman
              This says it all for me. I was away visiting my 89yr old Dad when this all happened.
              Truely a loss............one of the good guys.

Comment

Prayers sent......

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                  LandRover had let us know about TuthDoc passin on to the big hunting grounds....I wanted to stop in and pay my respects to him and his family. I have never met him, but I sure did enjoy reading his posts here. You will be missed greatly gentle sir.
                  Stunning news. I just survived my 2nd heart attack two weeks ago today. My prayers are going up for the family & friends. God bless.

.... in the wind.

Comment

To Doc's family and close friends, God Bless and support you in this your tremendous loss. As you can see -- Doc was loved in many different ways by some who never even got to shake is hand -- that seems to be the measure of this fine man as he gave to all regardless of their station or relationship to him. I pray that you will find peace and comfort from word written here and in your own precious memories. God Bless you richly.

Eddie Howard

Comment

I am just seeing this and I am in total shock. My prayers go out to the family.

Comment

Rest in Heavenly peace brother. Prayers for family and friends.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

RIP Truthdoc

Comment

continued prayers! I still can't believe this...

Comment

I didn't know the man but i saw the video of him on youtube and have seen the words that have been writen here......i missed out!!! Seemed to be one of the best.

Prayers for the family for there loss.

Comment

Working...
                                X